Don't mess it up this time Kennedy!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

Hopefully Regal uses Kennedy as a stepping stone to the WWE title.
i dont get it. you make fun of people who BLINDLY hate cena...and now you're BLINDLY hating kennedy. seriously, can you explain?
Hell yeah....My hopes exactly. Was reading him interviewed by The Sun a few days ago and he was saying he was gunning for world title gold. WWE have never used him as a main eventer and I think he has what it takes (Ring skills, mic skills, he's over in the 'love to hate him' kinda way) to be an awesome heel champ.

If this is gonna happen, I'd just have him denounce his GM-ship as his title chase gathers momentum.

Oh yeah; Kennedy... No rush.
CM was being sarcastic, i assume. but yea, regal's pretty good as a wrestler but...doesn't have that thing to get him over with the crowd. he can only be heel and not a very good one anyway. i mean, he's not triple h level. thats the level you have to be in to be a world champ.

oh yea: kennedy.....no rush. part II

Airfixx

I didn't note any hate or sarcasm in CMs post, but I'm sure he'll comment there...

How can you say Regal isn't over? Listen to the boos. That's heel heet (not the kinda "we wish you would fuck off" boos that the likes of Khali gets). I have total faith in Regal (he's awesome! ..."Pretty Good" as you say is SUCH an understatement!) - With a push and some decent writing I think he's more than capable of holding his own in the main event. (Incidentally, he should modify the Regal-stretch so that whenever he applies it the opponents spare hand is underneath them - see vs. Finaly in KOTR - A submission finnisher that you can't tap out from even if you wanted to.... That's sick! LOL)

As for HHH, I know he the yardstick ME-heel, but it's been a while, so let's see how the crowd react to him next time he turns heel....

the dark knight

ok now that i read it again...maybe he wasn't sarcastic. i just thought he said that implying that kennedy sucks so bad he should be putting ANYONE and EVERYONE over...that being the ONLY he deserves to do.

Airfixx

...I still think you're grossly underestimating Regal though. ;o]

the dark knight

....i know he's good enough but...he's kinda like jericho. i love him when he's in the upper-midcard or the midcard but he's not that good when he's world champ.

only opinions though

Airfixx

We hold the same opinion of Y2J. Difference is you're judging Regal on something which hasn't happend yet - How do you know you prefer Regal as mid-card? We have yet to see him in ME-mode.

the dark knight

We hold the same opinion of Y2J. Difference is you're judging Regal on something which hasn't happend yet - How do you know you prefer Regal as mid-card? We have yet to see him in ME-mode.
just a guess....i certainly dont know for sure. but i do think of him the same way i think of y2j...y2j's better though.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I think kennedy turning face would be great he has an amazing catch phrase that everyone loves. Kennedy has alot of fans anyway even as a heel.

Qwake

I think Regal and Kennedy could go up to main event Status, build Kennedy as a face beating a couple of heels while Regal keeps being heel and holds the KOTR...

noumenon

Happy to see Kennedy back, really one of the only reasons I still enjoy tuning in. I'm sure his program with Regal will be probably be quite enjoyable. If we get to see King Kennedy I'm sure it'll make for some absolutely priceless segments.

One thing I've gotta say though people. I'm so sick of hearing "I HOPE THIS PERSON GETS THE TITLE...OR HIM...OR HIM" That's exactlly the problem with WWE right now. If the WWE title or the WHC isn't a part of it, then it isn't of any fuckin importance. Remember back when there were so many incredible feuds going on, some of which you looked foward to seeing even more than the title feud. Even the IC title has lost so much importance. I remember when that shit was such a huge deal.

Sorry for getting off topic. But anyway, yeah Kennedy would probably be better off running out the rest of the year as a face around the mid card level... there's still a lot for him to do there. Perhaps when the time comes to put him into the title picture it'll be better for him to be a heel though.

Evil Austin

I am actually starting to like Mr. Kennedy...........................KENNEDY!

they so should have given him the Vince's son gimmick last year.

Hometown Kid

Yeah I think they could try a minor push with him through the summer going against guys like Umaga or JBL or maybe a younger guy like Paul Burchill...then around No Mercy edge him on against a heel turning star such as HHH or Cena for his big push...

noumenon

Yeah, that's actually quite a nice idea. If only they had been building Burchill a little more over the past few months it would really work out great. I bet him and Kennedy would have some incredible fuckin matches, and it would really be that one feud to elevate Burchill up there, and Kennedy coming out on top would look great as well.
It was be an extremely easy transition between Regal and Burchill since they're buddies and what not... just have Burchill offer to take care of Kennedy for Regal.