• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Don't Look Up (2021)

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
New poster & trailer. Looks pretty interesting, nice cast too. I'd probably watch just for DiCaprio

eyy5pmx1ezz71.jpg

Marty McFourth

I like that this is a dark comedy. Feel like it's been a while since I've watched a disaster movie that doesn't lean in to the serious side more. I do like those kind of movies, but this trailer felt a lot like how people would actually act. :lol

Marty McFourth

So, anybody seen this yet? I watched it today and thought it was pretty enjoyable. The performances were good, very fun satire movie imo. Cast definitely a huge selling point for me initially.

Deezy

DZ PZ
This was a satire? Because I was half watching and thought these people just made their version of African Child.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I thought it was a funny and entertaining take on the reality that we’ve lived. It’s a stellar cast too, especially Leo and Merly Streep.