Dont fuck with Brock as he will break your arm

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Dont F*** with Brock as he will break your arm

ironman no one thinks wrestling is real :facepalm1: we are all smart enough to use a computer and type words. We know dude, it's called being in character. It's like talking about characters beating each other up in a video game. And that move he has is real by the way, my dad locked me in that during a class, it is legit and can break your arm for real. Much like I tell the OP, you need to do your research. And please stop telling people wrestling is fake, we know. :facepalm1:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
RE: Dont F*** with Brock as he will break your arm

Farooq The GOAT of WWEForums said:
ironman no one thinks wrestling is real :facepalm1: we are all smart enough to use a computer and type words. We know dude, it's called being in character. It's like talking about characters beating each other up in a video game. And that move he has is real by the way, my dad locked me in that during a class, it is legit and can break your arm for real. Much like I tell the OP, you need to do your research. And please stop telling people wrestling is fake, we know. :facepalm1:

I don't like the whole deal of calling wrestling "fake." Scripted, yes. I know what you're getting at, just sharing my two cents' worth.

I had a brief conversation with my friend who watches wrestling following Monday's show. She thought Brock might have really broken HBK's arm, whereas I told her I didn't think it was really broken. Problem is, I know accidents and injuries really can occur; whether it's a scripted storyline injury going wrong, or something else altogether; so I won't argue the point much in case it is a legitimate injury. I agree with doing your research and trying to tell the difference between them being in character and following kayfaybe, versus an actual injury occurring.

Anyway, yeah, hopefully the OP knows and is just pushing her wrestler's character, etc.

Ironman666

Jobber
Reaction score

Farooq The GOAT of WWEForums said:

What? I know a f'in Kimura can break your arm......I've been doing MMA for a good few years now,I think you took my post wrong I wasnt suggesting a Kimura couldn't break your arm......I'm merely suggesting thy Brock didn't break Shawn Michaels arm......nor did he break HHH arm,and that it's all part of the show......fake......scripted or whatever you want to call it depending on how arsey you are about it,in his post the OP sounds like he thinks it's completely genuine....that is all.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score

:hmm: I think you need some of these
5c7b78c3407a7185a602fe9fcfbf08a9.jpg

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
RE: Dont F*** with Brock as he will break your arm

Ironman666 said:
What? I know a f'in Kimura can break your arm......I've been doing MMA for a good few years now,I think you took my post wrong I wasnt suggesting a Kimura couldn't break your arm......I'm merely suggesting thy Brock didn't break Shawn Michaels arm......nor did he break HHH arm,and that it's all part of the show......fake......scripted or whatever you want to call it depending on how arsey you are about it,in his post the OP sounds like he thinks it's completely genuine....that is all.

Pro tip though mate, we're on a wrestling forum, 99.9% of the people here know wrestling is scripted.