Don't Ban Bling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

This kid is the most useless member of the forum. He brings nothing but tears. Not tears of sadness like the death of a loved one but tears at how sad it is that such a fucking waste of a thought could turn into such a fucking waste of a 16 year old. If I were a 16 year old, I would hit you repeatedly with a skateboard and piss on your injured body. You make all other 16 year olds look like tards.

You can obviously throw out insults but you can't take it when someone insults you back. You cry each and every single time someone makes a flame thread about you. What's sadder, you read the thread (yes, every thread I have made for you, I've seen your bitch of a name at the bottom as one who viewed it) but fail to respond because you're a pussy.

Your definition of a wigger (this was in another forum, for those here who are lost) included pictures of guys with chains and t-shirts, wearing a cap slightly lifted and on an angle and throwing out "gang signs" yet you fail to realize that YOU'VE POSTED PICTURES THAT CONSISTED OF ALL OF THOSE POINTS.

Don't believe me? Well cunt, you're in luck! Let's analyze three of your most homosexual photos!

Picture #1: "Gang Signs".
http://a707.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/125/l_21de3856c84ca85c4f463330a4a2ea6a.jpg

Picture #2: T-Shirt and chain.
http://a857.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/14/l_6ecc93551cfae7096084db4330005560.jpg

Picture #3: Baseball cap worn slightly lifted and on an angle.
http://a38.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/46/l_63b4a6b9da8ae9213180411673a73635.jpg

Let's not forget the fact that you use the terms "bling" and "king of crunk". On a side note, you're one of the ugliest boys I have ever seen. Nice dark circles around your eyes you fucking raccoon.

Go smother yourself with a pillow you wigger.

Wrestling Station

:roflmao:

oh LadyHotRod, you need a new signature :shifty: it seems you dont check the gfx section.. request you might get a good sig.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I have broke no rules so I can't be banned really...

and yea...hmmmm Westside is not really a gang sign...cause Westside is not a gang hell Westside is the name of the school I go to...I can't show school pride...

and oh wow a small gold neck leash...thats not a chain you dumb bitch

and wow...thats one pic out of the 3 that would make me a wigga...but really I ain't cause if u go by what people wear or how they wear it...look at my shirt..Nascar and accoring to others here only rednecks watch Nascar(even thought thats not true)....

I am not a redneck or a wigga...I am just a person

Beer

Well course you a fucking person you fuck tard. And geuss what, so are rednecks and wiggars. They are just messed up ones.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
When I say person I mean a reg person with out a damn label of being something...

LadyHotrod

I have broke no rules so I can't be banned really...

and yea...hmmmm Westside is not really a gang sign...cause Westside is not a gang hell Westside is the name of the school I go to...I can't show school pride...

and oh wow a small gold neck leash...thats not a chain you dumb bitch

and wow...thats one pic out of the 3 that would make me a wigga...but really I ain't cause if u go by what people wear or how they wear it...look at my shirt..Nascar and accoring to others here only rednecks watch Nascar(even thought thats not true)....

I am not a redneck or a wigga...I am just a person

You try to insult me by calling me a bitch yet how many times do I have to tell you that it's a compliment? READ MY MEMBER TITLE, DOUCHEBAG. I know reading is a stretch for you but just do it. Christ, you can't even hurt someone's feelings properly.

A leash? HAHAHAHA! It's a fucking CHAIN, as in NECKLACE you stupid asscunt.

You're a:

A) Wigger
B) Poser
C) smurf
D) Failure
E) All of the above

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Picture 1 is not a gang sign, it just means west side (Cali) Pac, Snoop Dogg, shit every west coast rapper did that back in the 90s.

Example:

tupac_shakur.jpg

But a white kid doing it? :smh That screams "I'm a wigger..hear me roar"

LadyHotrod

Picture 1 is not a gang sign, it just means west side (Cali) Pac, Snoop Dogg, shit every west coast rapper did that back in the 90s.

Quotation marks escape all of you.

I know it's not an actual gang sign, hence the QUOTATION MARKS.

He posted a picture of what he considered a wigger who was flashing a similar sign.

C4

And how fucking anyone out there make fun of Bling, after all he has been through, he went through a divorce... you fucking people care about making money out of him. Leave Bling alone, fucking leave him alone... leave Bling Bling alone.. fucking don't kill Bling, leave him alloonnee.. leave him alone you bastards... leave fucking Bling guy alone.

[YT]LWSjUe0FyxQ[/YT]

Replace "Britney" with "Bling" :)

LadyHotrod

No.

You guys don't see what happens in other forums. I post happily and then he suddenly jumps in and has something to say to me. He rates me, I tell him to fuck off with the rating (basically) and he bans me (good thing though, his forum sucked monkey balls) and he sends me private messages going on about how I'm "ugly", blah blah blah.

He wants to start shit with me, he better be able to carry on with it instead of hiding like a fucking baby.

I SEE YOU READING THS THREAD RIGHT NOW, BLING.