Done

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

kingaviles

Reaction score
I just don't see this fed going anywhere anymore.. I hate to say it but I don't want to waste my time on something that lost my interest a while ago. My schedule is too busy for this.

So I'm officially saying, "Devastating" Dominick Aviles is now on hiatus or retired or whatever. My brother will probably do the same to his characters.

Just chalk it up as Mr.Gold getting 'The Agency' a blockbuster movie to film or something.

It's been fun...sort of.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
You were never as good as the current champion anyway scaredy cat

MizMasta3000

Damn man are you sure? You leveled up to ME status just to quit?

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Sad to hear this man, I was looking forward to some good back and forth roleplay battles.

I understand where you're coming from though, everyone's got a schedule they need to keep up with.

kingaviles

Reaction score
You were never as good as the current champion anyway scaredy cat

That's your opinion. Rated RJC is a great RP'er, and he's the champ, so I'm not sure where you're trying to go with this. I'm pretty sure I remember you trying to re-join the fed, and you were horrible.

And Miz--- it's just been hard to keep my interest up in something so..hot and cold. One week the fed is buzzing, the next week the shows late etc. Maybe just a hiatus for now, like I said, just say Mr.Gold got The Agency a blockbuster film to make and we'll be out of action for an undisclosed amount of time.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
That's your opinion. Rated RJC is a great RP'er, and he's the champ, so I'm not sure where you're trying to go with this. I'm pretty sure I remember you trying to re-join the fed, and you were horrible.

rofl

kingaviles

Reaction score
RJC, I was too, sorry to kinda leave you hanging.

Thanks Miz, I appreciate it.

And Colin, I'm not really sure what you're trying to accomplish here, I don't have any beef with anyone so you're just making yourself look like an idiot.

MizMasta3000

dude shut up you aren't even in the fed.
gtfo.barker.jpg

jk

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Dude I can't leave. I just have this gut feeling that i am needed.

Marvel26

Reaction score
Whoa whoa whoa... MM, you cant talk to "THE ATHLETE" COLIN WHITE the way you just did. He is almost IWF Royalty!!

Sorry to see you go KA, nice to have feuded with you!