Done Watching

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odellin

Jobber
Reaction score
As much as I know you guys love to keep the CM Punk going as the champ. I've had it and so has the family. I know this isn't what you wanted, but I can only take so much of watching him win and being the for lack of a word I can use "jerk" being the way he is. I don't see myself coming back til he gets whats coming and I know the family won't either.

Reactions: Swift

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
rgbnba said:
Yes I love him
wait till I fire him and I become the leader

I meant to say "you gotta BE like Gohan" , considering your way of typing in that post. lol

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Baraa said:
I meant to say "you gotta BE like Gohan" , considering your way of typing in that post. lol

Haha not really he's "special" I don't even know why did I wrote that post lol gohan is controlling my mind :shock:

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
rgbnba said:
Haha not really he's "special" I don't even know why did I wrote that post lol gohan is controlling my mind :shock:

Gohan is a dictator, you post like a normal minded person , and you are out of SP :pIPEBOMB:

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Baraa said:
Gohan is a dictator, you post like a normal minded person , and you are out of SP :pIPEBOMB:

Oh yeah AM I OUT OF SP ? WHEN DID SOMEOnE DECIDE THAT I AM OUT OF SP ? YOU HAVE NO IDEA lol sorry is just really hard to write in capital letters with the iPod

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
rgbnba said:
Oh yeah AM I OUT OF SP ? WHEN DID SOMEOnE DECIDE THAT I AM OUT OF SP ? YOU HAVE NO IDEA lol sorry is just really hard to write in capital letters with the iPod

Ask Gohan about it, he has a lot of experience posting in Caps, he actually finds it hard to post with small letters :pipebomb:

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Baraa said:
Ask Gohan about it, he has a lot of experience posting in Caps, he actually finds it hard to post with small letters :pipebomb:
Yeah I think he broke the caps hen he was writing and he cannot write anymore with small letters :pipebomb:

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
rgbnba said:

All you have to do is hold the caps arrow while you type.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
And this thread has run its course.

In case the original poster ever comes back, we are not WWE. We have no control on what WWE puts on television or anything regarding WWE at all. We are simply a wrestling fan forum, in fact if you scroll to the bottom of the site you will see our disclaimer:

"This web site is not affiliated with nor endorsed by World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc.
Images of superstars are ©World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc.
All Rights Reserved. World Wrestling Entertainment's official website is located here: WWE.com"