Donate to Haiti

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

^Good point theres still people suffereing from Katrina and the tornado in GA where I live

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I don't really have a problem with individuals making donations, even though most of them who are are strictly doing it because it's the cause du jour and they wouldn't donate a penny to their own people.

What I have a problem with is governments handing out millions and millions of dollars that their own people could use and will never see that kind of support from them either.

Kizza

Yeah, it'd be like donating millions to Mugabe and expecting the people to get some money. It's the same situation in Haiti.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
I donated too, plus I convinced my school's head principal into giving us a Dress Down Day (Non-Uniform Day) on the first Friday of February on Black History Month.

I donated $5 off my phone bill through Music Choice though instead of $5

PeepShow

I love how everyone is so devastated by this, but in reality, Haiti was in terrible shape to begin with before this and nobody gave a shit. Then a earthquake hits and now everyone seems to suddenly care. Not like we gave a rats ass before, so why now? I mean seriously.

Beer

I would have donated but instead I spent the spare money on iTunes.

Beer

There were people coming from door to door asking for money for the Haiti fund. I said I didn't have any change on me. >______>

MizMasta3000

I love how everyone is so devastated by this, but in reality, Haiti was in terrible shape to begin with before this and nobody gave a shit. Then a earthquake hits and now everyone seems to suddenly care. Not like we gave a rats ass before, so why now? I mean seriously.

Wyclef Jean always was an advocate to the development of Haiti, Just no one really paid much attention until now

Kizza

It's called MEDIA. They'll just move onto the next one like the parasites they are.