Donald Trump Presents: Total Nonstop Action Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
OOC: With me taking a break from writing for ACW, I figured I'd do some btb work on the side. This time I will actually continue this one.

Backstory

Donald Trump has been a wrestling spectator for years. He is tired of being only a fan and wants to break into the business. The Billionaire has decided to invest in TNA Wrestling has he has purchased it from Panda Energy Company. Mr. Trump has a lot of changes in store for TNA and they are expected to come very soon. Trump claims that a year from now, TNA will be the number one company in the entire world.

Roster

The list of names is who Trump has decided to keep on the roster. Trump feels as if women's wrestling is dead and has decided to end the Knockout's Division.

Abyss
AJ Styles
Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Chris Sabin
Christopher Daniels
D'Angelo Dinero
Doug Williams
James Storm
Jeff Hardy
Kazarian
Kid Kash
Kurt Angle
Magnus
Mark Haskins
Mr. Anderson
Ric Flair (Managerial Role)
Rob Van Dam
Robbie E
Samoa Joe
Sting
Zema Ion
More to Debut Soon...

Commentary

Jeremy Borash and Shane Douglas

Backstage Interviewers

Christy Hemme
Mike Tenay (Also the ring announcer)

Current Champions

TNA World Heavyweight Champion: Bobby Roode
TNA World Television Champion: Vacant (Devon was sent to work as a trainer in OVW)
TNA World Tag Team Champions: Brutus Magnus and Samoa Joe
TNA X-Division Champion: Austin Aries

What's Next?

The next show is TNA Lockdown. It will be the first show in which Trump is in charge. Donald Trump has already made a change to the Main Event. Bobby Roode vs. James Storm for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship will now be a Steel Cage I Quit Match.

Official Card:

Bobby Roode vs. James Storm in a Steel Cage I Quit Match for the World Title
Magnus and Joe vs. The Motor City Machine Guns for the Tag Titles in a Steel Cage Match
Jeff Hardy vs. Kurt Angle in a Steel Cage Match
Rob Van Dam vs. Bully Ray in a Steel Cage Match for the vacant Television Title
AJ Styles vs. Kazarian in a Steel Cage Match
Austin Aries vs. the Pope D'Angelo Dinero in a Steel Cage Match for the X-Division Championship​

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler