Dolph Ziggler's New Look

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
bio-dolphshorthair.jpg

So Dolph went from longish bleached blonde hair to a more regulation clean cut look without the hair dye.

This was posted by WWE:

On WWE magazine's Twitter account, they posted this regarding Dolph Ziggler's recent haircut: "WWE Rumor Mill reporting: @HEELZiggler was forced to cut his hair because he got gum in it, and peanut butter did nothing..."

This isn't true but good to see them making a joke out of it.

I don't like the new look of Ziggler because I thought that his previous haircut made him look different. Now he looks similar to quite a few other guys on the roster.

Do you like his new look or did you prefer his previous look?

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
He looks like Evan Bournes older brother.....and that's not a good thing.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
^He does look like a bigger version of Bourne. Funny how Ziggler wrestled Bourne the first night with his new look.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Personally I don't think it makes a great deal of difference, but you are right he did stand out more before.

Ashkan Niaki

Reaction score
Dolph Ziggler not thrilled with his new hair cut .

Vickie Guerrero introduced the "new and improved" Dolph Ziggler on Monday's episode of RAW as he unveiled a freshly trimmed head of brown hair just before facing Evan Bourne.

The former WWE World Heavyweight Champion is not thrilled with his new 'do as he wrote the following on his personal Facebook account the morning after the show: "I feel like 'Bender' from Futurama, when they chopped off his antenna...."

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Former world champion. When did Ziggler win the world title, I don't remember that.

SpectreVLV

Reaction score
He held the title for about an hour I think at one of the SmackDown episodes. He beat Edge for the title somehow dirty, and then Edge won the title back the same night.

I'm glad Ziggler doesn't appreciate this look either, which means there's a much higher chance that he'll grow everything back. He reminded me of the modern version of Mr. Perfect, but without the hair I can't say that anymore. He should grow it back, since he looks unique like that.

Guano

Reaction score
Dolph Ziggler goes from having medium length, bleached blonde hair to short brown hair. It seems reminiscent of his Spirit Squad days, but I liked him better when medium length bleach blonde hair. It seemed to fit the whole Dolph Ziggler character and made me forget that he was apart of the Spirit Squad, which now I'm not entirely sure I could take him seriously. At least when he had blonde hair I almost forgot that he was apart of the Spirit Squad as Nickey and seemed to be a threat.

However its only hair, which doesn't really effect somebody's ability to preform. I don't know what to think of Dolph Ziggler anymore.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Ziggler was awarded the vacant world title. I do not like the haircut he does not stand out anymore like in the past, but if he benefits from it then so be it.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Should just make a storyline out of it, say Vickie was the one who made him change his hairstyle, and continue to try improve him until he looks totally different, make Vickie a hen pecking spiteful women bent on reshaping Ziggler into something she dees worthy, only to have Ziggler turn face and stand up for himself.

Could kill a few months with that. Since he is on Raw, he needs something to do to help him standout.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I like it deezy. Would be a good storyline and like you said would keep him busy until he gets a big push. He just can't fade away on RAW which happens so often to talent that move from Smackdown to RAW. Vickie would be an easy person to turn yourself face against since she is such a big heel.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Should just make a storyline out of it, say Vickie was the one who made him change his hairstyle, and continue to try improve him until he looks totally different, make Vickie a hen pecking spiteful women bent on reshaping Ziggler into something she dees worthy, only to have Ziggler turn face and stand up for himself.

Could kill a few months with that. Since he is on Raw, he needs something to do to help him standout.

Deezy that sounds great. I mean really it would sound very interesting and it could work because Vickie is a big time heel for the company.