Dolph Ziggler's new bodyguard?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I think this random heel turn is just to give that Mason Ryan push again since nobody cared about him face either. But we need Ziggler not Mason.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
They prolly see him as the next HBK, which is a good one imo.

Well, that is good. As long as I don't have to see Mason wrestle and this helps push Ziggler, it's OK, I guess.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
lmao @ random HBK comparison.

WWE also gave Tyson Kidd a bodyguard a couple of years ago, I guess they saw him as the new HBK as well?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
DZ does hold a lot of similar traits to Shawn, however when I mentioned the two I meant more in a storyline style similarity not in a performer one.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I believe there's a lot of similarities between the two. Dolph of course has to improve on some aspects, but he's one of the closest to HBK's style than anyone else on that roster.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Obviously you can draw a few similarities between the two, I more mean lol @ the idea of WWE thinking of DZ as the next HBK just because they are both being given body guards (which hopefully isn't the case.