Dolph Ziggler last night.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Was waiting for someone to post this, just didn't see it until now. The guy was magnificent. I actually preferred the way him & Mick stared down to the way Cena & Rock did. I saw that as a great moment, I'd love Ziggler & Foley to perhaps feud in the near future. He had real emotion in that promo. If CM Punk didn't perform a pipe_bomb later that night, it would have got promo of the night or sure. And when you're hanging around Punk & Foley that's not a bad title to receive.

AndrewO92

Jobber
Reaction score
Dolph is going to be a phenominal competitor only if he drops the extra pounds next to him.....

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
AndrewO92 said:
Dolph is going to be a phenominal competitor only if he drops the extra pounds next to him.....

It's a bit early for him to drop Vickie he needs to prove he can get consistent heat by himself otherwise he'll be the next ADR.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
AndrewO92 said:

Also agreed (agreeing a lot with you already lol). Vickie may of helped him to begin with, but he's going to need to go solo. But how can he drop the weight without turning face? Just sort of wean her out? Appear sometimes without her, then appear more often without her and eventually he's just on his own without mention from anyone?

@[seabs], I think it's the perfect time after the Rumble personally.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Also agreed (agreeing a lot with you already lol). Vickie may of helped him to begin with, but he's going to need to go solo. But how can he drop the weight without turning face? Just sort of wean her out? Appear sometimes without her, then appear more often without her and eventually he's just on his own without mention from anyone?

@[seabs], I think it's the perfect time after the Rumble personally.

I'd wait until after the road to wrestlemania tbh. I doubt Dolph will be in a major storyline till that time period which he needs to cement himself with the crowd.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Perhaps, maybe he's destined to feud with Foley. That would help his career massively. Probably right, drop her after Mania' for a fresh Ziggler. Pretty sure he'll be able to get heat if he continues to provide mic segments like Monday night.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Perhaps, maybe he's destined to feud with Foley. That would help his career massively. Probably right, drop her after Mania' for a fresh Ziggler. Pretty sure he'll be able to get heat if he continues to provide mic segments like Monday night.

Dolph Vs Foley would be epic. Especially in a hardcore match it would cement Dolph as it did Edge and Orton before him. I agree he could get big heat if he carries on as he did on Monday.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Definitely, Foley loves putting people over aswell. Also, Foley I swear just brings out the best in people. He's still an absolutely phenomenal mic worker, his character gains sympathy so fast so you can get some pretty easy heat against him. Plus, a hardcore match with Zigglers selling ability and Foley's legacy would do Dolph wonders.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Crayo said:
Definitely, Foley loves putting people over aswell. Also, Foley I swear just brings out the best in people. He's still an absolutely phenomenal mic worker, his character gains sympathy so fast so you can get some pretty easy heat against him. Plus, a hardcore match with Zigglers selling ability and Foley's legacy would do Dolph wonders.

I would like to see Ziggler turn face closer to Summerslam this year. I think Ziggler would be a great face.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
RKO said:
I would like to see Ziggler turn face closer to Summerslam this year. I think Ziggler would be a great face.

I agree with this. His selling ability alone could get him major sympathy from the crowd.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
No one could be equivelant to me when I was heel. I did it so damn perfect, and I sold so well. He'll be like a little sister to me.