Dolph Ziggler Continues To Push For A Match With Daniel Bryan At WrestleMania

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
As noted earlier, Dolph Ziggler tweeted Daniel Bryan earlier this week about a potential match at WrestleMania. Ziggler wrote, "Yo DB, was pulling for you, brother. but if you really want to steal the show [HASHTAG]#Wrestlemania[/HASHTAG] Im here & angrier [HASHTAG]#RAW[/HASHTAG]"

Bryan replied to Ziggler later that day, tweeting, "I'm in."

Ziggler took to his Twitter again today on a potential match with Bryan at WrestleMania:

Source: http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...inues-to-push-for-match-with-daniel-bryan-at/

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
This is actually really dumb. lol
I'm worried about Ziggler though since he'll have no one to compete with at Mania.
They'll probably put him against Kane or Show. If they decide to put him against Barrett, that'd be really bad IMO.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
This is actually really dumb. lol
I'm worried about Ziggler though since he'll have no one to compete with at Mania.
They'll probably put him against Kane or Show. If they decide to put him against Barrett, that'd be really bad IMO.

I'd rather have him win the IC title than have him go against Big Show or Kane :dawg:

But yeah, DB vs DZ doesn't make a whole lotta sense if it's gonna be 'LOL, let's steal the show!'. Both of these guys deserve better.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I'd rather have him win the IC title than have him go against Big Show or Kane :dawg:

But yeah, DB vs DZ doesn't make a whole lotta sense if it's gonna be 'LOL, let's steal the show!'. Both of these guys deserve better.
Nope. The IC title does nothing for him.
I'd rather he face Big Show, Kane or something along those line until MITB where he wins it again.
The only star other I would have in mind winning the briefcase is Ambrose or maybe Cesaro.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Nope. The IC title does nothing for him.
I'd rather he face Big Show, Kane or something along those line until MITB where he wins it again.
The only star other I would have in mind winning the briefcase is Ambrose or maybe Cesaro.

Well, the post-Survivor Series push did pretty much nothing for him, so... In that case, whatever they throw at him, it's not gonna be really satisfying.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Ziggler may be losing it. He is so damn sick of being so damn sick.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Well, the post-Survivor Series push did pretty much nothing for him, so... In that case, whatever they throw at him, it's not gonna be really satisfying.
He was basically undefeated until he got screwed the following week the authority came back which is also when they fired him???

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Post-SS push? You fucking kidding me? SS was the only thing he got resembling a push. They didn't do shit with it after but seemingly intentionally halt his momentum

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
He was basically undefeated until he got screwed the following week the authority came back which is also when they fired him???

LOL, I barely remember any of it. That's how memorable his 'push' was.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I can't really see this being a thing really. Sure the match will be great, but the build up will be boring as hell with both of them as faces.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Post-SS push? You fucking kidding me? SS was the only thing he got resembling a push. They didn't do shit with it after but seemingly intentionally halt his momentum

That push at SS was sweet, but after that... Shit, pretty much everything went south.

Well, except winning the IC title from Harper at TLC and then losing it to Barrett when The Authority came back is pretty much all I can remember about his 'push'.

So yeah, they fucked up. I mean, who gives a shit about DZ. He's just a talented guy and is over as fuck with the crowd. That doesn't count in their book.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
You're right, Bryan heel turn confirmed and he'll bury everyone.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
That push at SS was sweet, but after that... Shit, pretty much everything went south.

Well, except winning the IC title from Harper at TLC and then losing it to Barrett when The Authority came back is pretty much all I can remember about his 'push'.

So yeah, they fucked up. I mean, who gives a shit about DZ. He's just a talented guy and is over as fuck with the crowd. That doesn't count in their book.
Him winning the IC title was essentially a de-push after SS lol. He climbed higher than he had in WWE at SS, then they quickly knocked him back down to where they feel he 'belongs'

as many a person has mentioned, Dolph was just keeping the seat warm for Reigns. That was obviously meant to be him at SS