No Mercy Dolph to lose at No Mercy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Wasn't or isn't he, rather, a stand up comic outside of WWE? I really don't follow their personal lives. I just found out today Understaker sells houses. lol

:lol1:

I'm not sure, just read a lot of "go away Dolph just do stand up ffs" stuff on here :dawg:

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
:lol1:

I'm not sure, just read a lot of "go away Dolph just do stand up ffs" stuff on here :dawg:

Poor Ziggy boi.

tumblr_ny1gwiC6Mx1ut7lzmo9_500.gif

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
Shiiiiit, my boy Miz better win. Fuck that shit, end Ziggler's whole career. Miz is one of the highlights on SmackDown and they're telling a much bigger story with him than just a midcard title. He's on the verge of just bullying the General Manager, talking shit about the other divisions, and taking out everyone's boy, James Ellsworth before he got to main event SmackDown. His world revolves around that IC title. WWE most of the time is very stupid in booking decisions, but I think they...Vince, sees what they have and are smart enough to not throw all of this heat Miz has by just giving Ziggler the title.

So, now I address the thread's topic. While my #1 choice is for Miz to actually retire Ziggler, I wouldn't be too mad if they beat him at No Mercy then took him off of TV for a while. I've heard ramblings that they're planning a stable with Ziggler, Swagger(my other boy) and Benjamin when Shelton is cleared. If this is the case, they need to be heels, Ziggler needs to be a heel. I would be very upset if they have Ziggler lose here, go away and then just come back as a babyface. So, yes, I'd be alright if Ziggler goes away for a while after this and then comes back with something new, but he needs to go heel.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I'm fine with whatever, but would prefer Miz winning simply because he has been amazing lately.

Kenzie

Jobber
Reaction score
Ziegler doesn't really add much to the WWE so him losing or winning won't change much anyway. Things in the WWE will just go on as normal.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
And this is why rumors are dumb as hell

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Sometimes rumors are started by the insiders to make you believe something different. I can bet this was one of those cases.