Dolph/Jehrico scenario.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I believe once someone get's eliminated such as Daniel Bryan or whoever it is, Dolph Ziggler will come running to the ring and hit him with the ZigZag causing him to get pinned by Mark Henry. This means Dolph Ziggler vs Chris Jehrico for WrestleMania.

What's your opinion on this?

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Crayo said:
Yep, it's quite obvious to be honest.

Once Jehrico had returned there were rumors that he was going to turn heel after EC. I don't think they're going with that because he's over as hell. Also, it wouldn't make sense for it to happen with such little time.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Well...Jericho can still win the EC, Dolph Cashes in on ADR, and we get Dolph/Jericho for the WH title at Wrestlemania.

I would go Henry winning though.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I really hope the scenario pans out for Dolph/Jehrico at mania, it has the makings of a potential classic match, and i think Dolph really deserves to be up there on the mania event as well