Doing the south proud: incest, sodomy, prowling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
So....yeah.....this happened in the south recently.... :facepalm1:

A Brother And Sister Were Arrested For Having Sex In A Church Parking Lot After Watching ‘The Notebook’

Unfortunately dragons and direwolves only exist in Westeros, but there is one thing that connectsGame of Thrones and real life: INCEST. Meet America’s answer to Cersei and Jaime, 20-year-old Christopher Buckner and her 25-year-old half-brother Timothy Savoy (yes, Christopher’s the girl’s name), who were arrested in Effingham County, Georgia, for having sex in a truck in a church parking lot.

The Sheriff’s Office says the two were caught in a semi truck [parked at Countryside Baptist Church] on Tuesday.

Effingham County Sheriff’s Office spokesperson David Ehsanipoor says the two told deputies they had “sex three times after watching the movie The Notebook.”

Both have been charged with incest, aggravated sodomy, and prowling.

Incest, aggravated sodomy, prowling — those are four words you don’t see in the same sentence nearly enough. Anyway, marrying your cousins is one thing, but sleeping with your half-siblings seems so much worse (YOU GOT THAT TRUE BLOOD), especially to, of all movies, The Notebook.

If you wanna bone to Baby Goose, pick something romantic, something like Drive, especially the scene where the dude’s head gets crushed in an elevator. That’s a real hero move.

The happy, "active" .... couple? :urm:

Source

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I'm starting to think I need to re-watch it. :lol1: I can't recall feeling in the mood after watching it, haha.
Maybe it was just so boring they were like "Ah, lets just have sex" again and again? (Where's the :ewwwww: smiley?)

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Eww they both look fucking nasty, I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I made sure to cover the "eww" in the tags, haha.

Sharpy -- I know, right? I'd like to think if I'd just had sex three times I'd look much happier than that. :lol1:

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I made sure to cover the "eww" in the tags, haha.

Sharpy -- I know, right? I'd like to think if I'd just had sex three times I'd look much happier than that. :lol1:
I'm assuming they didn't finish the third time? I would look like that in that case :lol1:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Isn't this normal in the south?

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Confederate-battle_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif