Dog fighting ring busted

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

^^i doubt that. if he cant lose at wrestlemania. so he wont job. so he'll quit in 2008.....maybe come back at some WMs to kill someone then leave again.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Iam abit 50/50 on the idea of making him lose his WM streak, But if they decide to do i think it should be to any one of these guys.

MVP
CM Punk
Mr Kennedy
Elijah Burke
Or Marcus Cor Von

Antony_nz

Reaction score
Yea losing to kane is fair. Kane deserves that after the disgusting jobing hes done.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I would actually like to see Taker come back as the whole badd ass and take it to Mark Henry and Edge

rvsriram

Reaction score
wwe would no flame when such a legend is gone..

Darlo007

Reaction score
I hope he comes back!
Either gimmick would be good but just him wrestling again would be great!

Antony_nz

Reaction score
Yea i dont want him to shave his head i just want it more normall and cool.
Pulling silly faces and mainly the magic tricks.

Idolshizzy

Reaction score
You say magic tricks like he is pulling friggen rabbits out of top hats. The gimmick was born in the era of gimmickery of the early 1990's, so what you are getting IS vintage Undertaker. Just deal with it.

ondemandemails

Reaction score
taker should retire

taker is now old enough to take retirement i like steve austin because its presence is felt every time he enters thye arena, after a predefined interval of time.

Antony_nz

Reaction score
You say magic tricks like he is pulling friggen rabbits out of top hats. The gimmick was born in the era of gimmickery of the early 1990's, so what you are getting IS vintage Undertaker. Just deal with it.

Im sorry mate but i like to see men in a ring fighting.
I like to believe its real :thumbs-up:
Wrestling is fun. But when a wrestlers make lighting bolts come out or apare out of noware it does feel a little silly.
Look i like deadman. But magic tricks are silly.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
BLUE ASH, Ohio -- At least one person and 14 dogs are in custody after a dog fighting investigation in Blue Ash.

Blue Ash police said officers were dispatched Sunday to a complaint of subjects fighting dogs at a home at 9712 Jefferson Ave.

"I heard the dogs snarling, growling – you know, sounding kind of vicious – but I didn't know they were fighting them back there," said neighbor Ken Van Horn.

Officers executed a search warrant Wednesday morning at the home.

Police said one person was arrested and 14 pit bulls were seized. One adult was found to be in possession of marijuana, police said.

"I knew he was raising them and selling them, he had told me that before, but no, I didn't know he had that many dogs," Van Horn said.

The home's owner, Bill Stone, 36, was charged with cruelty to animals, dogfighting and two misdemeanor drug offenses.

Another resident, 22-year-old Michael Ellsworth, also was charged with cruelty to animals and dogfighting, and a third person was cited for a misdemeanor drug offense and released.

Police said the dogs were caged up and were hesitant to leave with animal control officers.

"It's kind of sickening, frankly, to see them in this type of condition," said Chief Chris Wallace, of Blue Ash police. "They had visible signs of injury. Some of the wounds on the dogs were open, and at least a couple of them had what looked like to be deep cut wounds on different parts of their body."

The search warrant was executed with the assistance of the Hamilton County Police Association SWAT Team, the U.S. Department of Agriculture, and the Hamilton County SPCA.