Dog fighting ring busted

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kaedon

Reaction score
One word: No! There is no way in hell that would be it for the Undertaker. He is gonna come back and kick the shiat out of everyone!!

TheViper4Life

Reaction score
Wow you guys are crazy...I guess I'm the only one that thinks Taker will return to face Edge for the WHC, sometime before the year is up.

Taker was in for a long title reign, and because of the circumstances of his injury and cutting his title reign short, it's only obviouse that he'll return to face Edge to get the belt back. The 'E' wants Taker to have one last successful title reign before he retires...so I see a 6th championship in his future.

C4

That Doesn't happen dude!
Undertaker is the American Badass and then after he dies or someone kills him then he comes back as the Dead Undertaker.
How is it possible that he dies as the Dead Undertaker and then returns 2 months later as the American Badass?
Well, he won't come back as the American Badass, McMahon said in many Interviews that the American Badass gimmick was not so big and it didn't draw so many fans and McMahon said that the Dead and Deaths and all is far more better than the American Badass gimmick, as far as I know this won't happen again until Vince changes his mind

Mr. Mat

American Badass gimmick was not so big and it didn't draw so many fans

that's bs vince the american badass gimmick was big the fans cheered there ass off even when he turned heel & became booger red the big evil red devil the fans still cheered vince is really losing it

CenaMark54

He better not be finished. He still has to put someone over at Mania.

kennedy1

Reaction score
I don't believe Undertaker is finished. They always run some kind of deadman promo with his soul being taken away if he is going to be out of action for any length of time. He will be back and the rated annoying superstar and the worlds strongest waste of space will rest.. in.. peace.

Antony_nz

Reaction score
This is why i was banned from another forum.
________
Hello
I am being very brave here,
Last time i said i liked undertakers Emerican bad ass gimick more than dead man and i got de-repped.

But im going to say it.

Fisrt i must say i am..or kinda was a huge fan of taker.

2nd and most of all IM NOT A EVERY WEEK WATCHER OF WWE.
I do not have cabble or the sky (sky is what we call cable here), The only way i get to watch WWE is bye hireing out WWE PPV DVDs or going to my fathers place to use his sky tv.
There fore i may not be a 100 percent judgement.

But i no alot about all the wrestlers.
And i have seen alot of undertakers matches.
And frankly im geting kinda sick of dead man gimick.

Why would a full growen man wear eye liner to look scary.
Its very childish.
But most of all its childish how he acts like hes dead?
hes not dead??
I hate how he rolls his eyes back and every one cheers. Its not that cool?

At the great emerican bash big show was all most crying when
undertaker walked in the ring and was screaming with his hands in the air at the end. WTF?
The match was not evan a big deal...

I have found his casket matches kind of boring.

But his gimick is boring and soo unrealistic.
I dont want him to ride a bike or shave his hair. Just stop acting like a zommbie and wearing your hat and slowly takeing your hat off and OMG HIS EYES A ROLLED BACK

sorry if im sounding harsh.
Any thoughts?
Please i want to here what you think. Please dont derep over this. I want to no if any one eles thinks the way i do. Or not?

This was posted around the time when he was vsing mark hennrey or hiendrick in a casket match.

Idolshizzy

Reaction score
Your banning could have been due to your horrid grammar, as it is American, not Emerican >.<

The thing you have to realize with the Dead Man gimmick is that it is powered by nostalgia, and The Undertaker is one of the last guys from bygone eras of wrestling. Seeing him back in the gimmick that made him famous takes alot of people back to a time when they probably were first getting into wrestling. While I too think that The American Badass gimmick was much better for him (It gave his character alot more depth) I don't think we'll ever see it return.

Antony_nz

Reaction score
Well my main problem was the fact he does magic tricks. Thats going to far.

Here is the best idea. Undertaker needs to start coming down the ring with a apprentice.
It will keep the name of kane and undertaker alive with there new son.
Who thinks thats a good idea?

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Regardless of what is a good idea or not, I think you're just jealous that a gimmick you don't like as much as the other, gets over better, so they use that.

And to be honest, your little rant about how "childish" Undertaker is, it was very childish. You are upset over the stupidest things i.e. "I hate how he rolls his eyes back and every one cheers."

How about we go to McDonald's and get you a Whaburger and some French Cries.

The Rated R CMStar

Taker is just coming back to put someone over at Mania. And the Badass gimmick had no sense. He was supposed to be a Deadman converted in an American Badass, just "childish".

Antony_nz

Reaction score
Hey Chuck that wasnt called for..

Now that i look back at it i think i can to better.
What really pissed me off was that he uses magic tricks. Its cool but.. Its not really wrestling.

Im not jealous of the undertaker. And i dont mind him any more.
But the magic tricks is going to far..

Mr. Mat

taker will never leave he will be like hulk hogan & ric flair be around for ages