Dog fighting ring busted

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
taker done?

idk about u guys but after seeing that promo on SD...i believe that he might be done not only this year...but retireing...as sad as it is...taker might be no more..wat do u think

phantomgerald

i think he'll come back in a managerial role. wwe wouldn't pay his medical fees for nothing. i think he'll be in wwe for years, just not as a wrestler

Oasis

Reaction score
I think he'll come back, he just won't be a full time wrestler again.....

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
the main reason i doubt he'll come back is once hes out for a year..and is with his wife and kid..hes probably goona realize vince wont take a gamble on him again..and once he realizes that and sees wat its like to be with his family he probably wont wanna wrestle ever again...and i dont blame the guy

Defiant One

Reaction score
I think he will be back, dont know if it will be full time. Taker imo is the type of I dont see him wrestling for all that much longer maybe a couple years. I dont see Taker being a manager, GM, or anything. So I think whenever he decides to hang em up, we wont really see him on TV.

the dark knight

he'll just appear in ever wrestlemania to kill someone and leave. OR ( i am really hoping for this ) come back with his motorcycle :D and start talking again like a real american badass.

Defiant One

Reaction score
I did like the American Badass gimmick cuz its basically just him in real life, and he was able to talk at normal speed.

the dark knight

i think if he really got back to his badass gimmick he wouldnt be out of the title picture unless hes gonna retire.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
He could possibly coem back with hes "American Badass" gimmic or he may just come back and work part time again i have no idea what will happen because hes out for such a long time.

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
There is no doubt that he will come back, it will be a while before he actually probably does make an in ring return. I think he will be out for 6 to 8 months and make a return at the Rumble to put somebody over just like he did in 03 for Lesnar. He will return, WWE doesn't pay medical bills for nothing.

C4

Is this one of the times when Undertaker dies and then returns?
Well I think this is the End for Undertaker and his Career, It's been too long, Takers a real good legend,
Maybe Wwe wont drag his Career longer and maybe its the end.

MikeRaw

Well I thought that last night too.When they went out of their way to explain his soul being taken away.But I guess that will be their explanation for his abscence.Anyways Undertaker is one of the greatest legends in this business and in my opinion,american badass just isn't him!It may be in real-life but it's not the Undertaker.IMO he should stay The Deadman and make a return but only one more wrestlemania!One thing I dont want to see is him keep going and then in like two more years,Vince think itd be smart to end the streak and does and then later regrets it.I think he should go for one more solid run when he get's back then somehow get the GREATEST match of his career at WM and then hang em up.No disrespect to Taker but he's getting up ther so when he returns he will have limited time in my opinion...RIP Taker!

Wrestling God

Reaction score
If and when he comes back i can only see him being used part time in the business. Due to the injury lay off i can see him coming back for one more wrestlemania and end his career there with a 16-0 record. If he had not of got injured i think that he would possibly carry on for 2 more wrestlemanias. I would like to see him come back as the american badass but it is a real long shot at this moment in time.

The Ripper

Reaction score
even though i relli like the american badass gimmick it just takes away the crediblity of the deadman gimmick when he comes back to it as we have already seen him as a real person that can take the punishment he seems to take when he is the deadman.

I think it is likely he will return again but wwe have played the whole thing with his soul being took away wrong as it practicly shows no way for a return IMO

Dead Man11384

Reaction score
taker prolly won't come bak as american badass. Vince wanna keep his promo short when he return, he'll stay as the dead man gimick, and i don't think he'll wrestle too much when he come bak, i want him to get another title run and retire with the title, but i doubt that'll happen. Things are just gay, when undertaker was about to get a long title run that he deserve, he got injure, it's just gay. It's really sad to see undertaker retire.