Does Vince have one more storyline left in him?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Not sure why everyone wants another corporation stable. Let's leave 1999 in 1999 please

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
anyone who is involved in a vince storyline is sure to become the face of the wwe .. hopefully if there is another storyline they will use somebody young and talented

inb4 it's hornswoggle

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
It's Vince, if it makes him money he'll do it. He could do one more story easily IMO, he's been told not to bump but I doubt he gives a fuck tbh.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
The Great White Crayo said:
You could just answer the OP question.

Well no shit Vince could do more storylines if he wanted or needed to. He isn't a 90 year old man on his deathbed, and is obviously still comfortable and effective on television

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
He's the greatest heel character of all time, and he still has the same power on the mic. Don't see why he can't.

But I'm not sure if Vince himself wants it. Not hard to tell how much Vince wants to be accepted by society (for his own ego and Linda's senate seat). Think he'd much prefer playing babyface at this point.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
He needs to be a heel though.. and keep hornswoggle out of it. he needs to help put over a young guy in their mid 20's so they will have someone to carry for company for quite some time.