Does Truth deserve a big push when Team Pacman folds

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

03mnm

Reaction score
Always been a Ron Killings mark since TNA was just PPV and I always thought he was under used but even the haters have to admit that he has been on fire as Pacman's partner. I was originally against TNA signing Adam Pacman Jones but him and Truth seems to have good chemistry in their promos. To be fair I think is the one keeping Team Pacman strong I mean he is the one that wrestles, Promos and the entire backstage beat down. He holds the team together and when Team Pacman does fold I hope he gets a strong run in the heavyweight title anyway what do you guys think ???

Dairydude

Reaction score
I like Killings, but I've never seen him at title material.
Now granted, he is a 2x champ, and during those runs he was a good champ but right now he just dosen't strike me as a WHC contender
maybe a year or so post-Pacman but not straight after

And Team Pacman rule, it's one of those rare occasions where crazy a$$ booking paid off

phantomgerald

Truth is past it and TNA knows it. He's one of the wrestlers who won't sign for WWE even if he was released, and maybe this works against him. I can see him getting a run in the mainevent, but I just can't see him staying there. He'll probably be filler material when a maineventer needs a big win, he gets job out.

And I don't like Team Pacman. Pacman Jones just seems disinterested to be in the ring and doesn't even look like he got the least bit of mic skills.

Reaction score
since tna has been signing wwe wrestlers originals like killings have fallen out of the main event picture,and i don't see that changing.He has the body and moves like a martial artist.Why won't he sign for wwe gerald,i think he would do the midcard a world of good.As for tna he would be a credible champ if that happened.

phantomgerald

Because if he leaves TNA, he'll probably go to AAA. When Monty Brown was signed, he was a main eventer before leaving. Killings is like a midcarder now and he left briefly a few months ago, and I don't think WWE shown interest in signing him.

Switchy

Reaction score
I am a fan of Killings and think he has what it takes to main event again but I can't see it happening. TNA have the likes of Cage, Aj, Joe, Angle and Sting and i don't think there is a chance for Killings to get in there with them and at the rate TNA is growing the ME scene is only gonna get better which will mean there is an even smaller chance of him making it.

I would love to see him in the ME but I just don't think it'll happen.

Reaction score
He definately deserves a push, but I dont think TNA will give it to him. The only reason he is getting a push right now is because he is being paired up with Pacman, if Pacman was never hired Im sure Ron Killings wouldn't have been brought back to TNA. Once his teaming up with Pacman is over, he'll probably fade back into the mid-card/jobber role once again....and then get released

xtremebadass

It's a double use of Truth. They are using him to make Pacman well worth the money by helping him with the tag titles, plus they are using him to boost him back up to his previous main event level, they are prepping him for something big after Pacman goes down.

Reaction score
well hope that would be a great idea....he definetly seems like a possibility and he has the skills......still I don't know if TNA will do this....if the main event card gets bigger especially with the two hour show coming up then there's a bigger chance fo this happening thanif it TNA staed as a one hour show

Barurot

Reaction score
If booked correctly he could be a credible main eventer, but as mentioned above with an overcrowded main event roster, that seems unlikely...

chavoheat

Reaction score
I think there's room for him in the main event scene.

A Killings/Joe feud would be new. Wouldn't mind seeing Killings/Christian either.