Does someone mind telling me?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Jhar change your sig...you got a TNA Basham and Damaja sig who are both fired and you got a cover of Us weekly....(although it is pretty hotttt) but still come on

PeepShow

And thats gunna make him change it? I very highly doubt it.....lol

Fatal 55

Reaction score
True... Afterall he is mentally Challanged!

Fiver The Next Post will be "What, I Don't understand"!...

Reaction score
Raw-Has the best wrestlers and the creative team must work extra hours to get that good.

ECW-Because 1-its ECW 2-Great young/mature talent 3-Best anounce team

Markz

Reaction score
If you want a show which is consistently shocking, disappointing only 2/10 times, expanding and full of direction with actual good in ring action, then TNA.

If you want a show which is usually the same thing, their fans are blindly loyal, want to entertain kids and really doesn't use wrestling as their draw, go to WWE.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
If you want a show which is consistently shocking, disappointing only 2/10 times, expanding and full of direction with actual good in ring action, then TNA.

If you want a show which is usually the same thing, their fans are blindly loyal, want to entertain kids and really doesn't use wrestling as their draw, go to WWE.

I'd have to disagree with that... Although the point about Repetitivness & Shock factor is true... The Rest arn't!

If you want pure up great wrestling & awesome matches week in & out i'd watch ROH but since it's hard to catch the shows all the time & because you're 12 & have the patience of child i'd advise you not 2. (This is aimed at Jhar BTW)

If you want a bit more Entertainment based but still great wrestling i'd watch ECW & Smackdown! Each week there's usually about one 2 & a Half/3 Star matchup wich if freakin good for WWE TV.

If you want just pure up Entertainment & Less emphasys on the "Wrestling" i'd watch iMPACT & Raw... Although TNA do deliver great matches on PPV, they don't do as much on TV. But saying that, things might change when they go 2 hours. Just hope they don't screw things up & just do the exact same as iMPACT is doing right now but twice as long!