Does someone mind telling me?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JHar888

Reaction score
Out of these shows, which are the 2 best?

1 - ECW
2 - RAW
3 - SD!
4 - TNA

MikeRaw

Raw and ECW
Raw is just Raw, it ahs the tradition, the big roster, the good storylines and all that!
ECW I like because its the younger guys in some good feuds and just competeing hard.
SD I am just getting a bit sick of, it was good a few months ago but is dying other than the Rey return and the MVP/Hardy feud...

TNA, well I dont like it but we will see wwhen 2 hours happens how it is...

JHar888

Reaction score
^ I agree with most of what you said, but I kinda think of ECW as a cool show, because I'm digging the Punk/Morrison/Burke/Miz/Boogeyman group as main eventers.

And as for TNA, good show, but some of the guys could go. The Judias Mesias/Abyss buildup looks really good in my opinion, and the Sting/Angle buildup looks awesome. TNA's planning to get good just in time for Bound For Glory.

RAW, SmackDown, and any indy promotion to me, are just the same old crap.

The Ripper

Reaction score
Raw because it is just Raw.
I would also say ECW because it is basically a development territory to move to after the proper development territorys and it is used great to build guys up and it has been putting on some good matches.

JHar888

Reaction score
^ Agreed, but how could you enjoy RAW? It was the shit back a few years ago, but Orton is misused, and Cena as champion all the time sucks. It would be good, but I don't really like their guys.

the dark knight

weird thread.

raw and ecw hands down.

smackdown and impact suck atm....dont bother watching.

JHar888

Reaction score
Peep's on the thread! No telling what he'll have to say!

Maybe something like..
:rofl:

PeepShow

Why do you want to know what shows are the best when it looks like you already know and watch them

JHar888

Reaction score
^ You didn't even say "ROFL." I'm amazed. And dude, I don't watch wrestling but maybe once a month, so maybe that's why? Oh...

PeepShow

Then how do you know whats going on and shit. You have forums and people to tell you. So why make a thread about it.

JHar888

Reaction score
What? I don't get what you're saying...EXACTLY dude, I learn about all this stuff from IWF.

PeepShow

Ok, but Im still confused by why you want others to tell you what show you want to watch. Everyone has a different opinion. You will have as well, especially since you are only 12, and cant hold you attention span for more than 5 minutes at a time to even watch a whole show, or match for that fact.

JHar888

Reaction score
WTF? Dude, that's Blue. So why every time I post you have to make a silly comment about?