Does Charlotte Deserve Another Title Shot?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
In the future yes, for now I say let her have a feud with another wrestler. Her value is still high, and having more women feuds in the WWE that are interesting makes the division look better. Plus I want Lynch to have a healthy lengthy reign, and I fear it won't be if she's just fighting Flair constantly, or Flair could be damaged. Separating the two for at least a year would be a good option to me personally.

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
A reaction that they aren't
going to get........ Looks like one hell of a Long Winded Reaction to me Hey J ..
GreenRecklessDiscus-size_restricted.gif
Ps Look at the thread only have spoken to will & beard on there Great comments Talk about React when No One is even Talking to You lol Why didn't You have a go at Beard over He's post??? Looks like your following me Because you have daddy no Charlotte issues No one can say a thing Without your Approval.. Sorry to tell you Everyone on the forum Dosent have to like Charlotte Or get your Permission to post about her just because your Obsessed by her lol ...Get Over it & Stop Following me....Pss if your reading this Hope You & your House are Ok. @Jacob Fox... When the Tornado warning came in the middle of Raw last night & you had to leave & didn't come back it got us All Wishing You The Best :emoji_slight_smile:

Last edited:

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
They Should Have given Another female wrestler a shot at Ronda instead of charlotte like Asuka ect just someone Diff.....Who do you think should have?

Last edited:

Redboy123@

Reaction score
They Should Have given Another female wrestler a shot at Ronda instead of charlotte like Asuka ect just someone Diff.....Who do you think should have?
Different isn't always the best choice. Asuka done nothing to deserve a shot at Ronda

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Different isn't always the best choice. Asuka done nothing to deserve a shot at Ronda
Was just throwing Asuka out there over her style is more aggressive than Cart Wheel More of a equal martial arts match.... Ronda is Gunna get the Win Either Way.....Who do you think out of the Smackdown roster Should have Fort Ronda?

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Different isn't always the best choice..... Agree wonder what happens now they are setting up charlotte to be a Heel?

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Again they give charlotte another title shot at TLC at least Asuka will be there Wonder if Becky will win or will Asuka get the win?

Last edited:

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Either way now with charlotte being the crazy heel it should be a good match with three in the ring fighting instead of just becy & charlotte again

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
B Ring BOARING Thats Why im glad i dont pay for ppv's Because how many times are you going to pay to watch the same thing over & over & over again????? Doh!

Redboy123@

Reaction score
B Ring BOARING Thats Why im glad i dont pay for ppv's Because how many times are you going to pay to watch the same thing over & over & over again????? Doh!
I don't think I have ever seen Asuka vs Charlotte vs Becky in a tlc match before.

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
I don't think I have ever seen Asuka vs Charlotte vs Becky in a tlc match before.
No was saying how many times can you watch Becky & charlotte just them two over & over again.. And you havent seen those three in a TLC match before Because it hasnt happend before :emoji_slight_smile: Ps Seen the last page numba169 of Funny Wrestling Pictures lately Enjoy :emoji_smiley:

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
Charlotte, Becky, and Ronda are the only ones in the "megastar" range, Asuka could be redeemed with some better booking, Sasha and Bayley are a lost cause and the rest don't matter.

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Spoiler..
Now Charlotte has Lost Again today at TLC Should she get another chance at The Royal Rumble or Should someone elese get a title shot? i would like to see someone new like say this years Mae Young Classic Winner Toni Storm

Last edited by a moderator: