Does anyone see any other big returns?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I could see Edge returning in some capacity at some point down the line. Obviously he can't wrestle anymore, but I could see him as a manager, an announcer, or maybe even an authoritative figure.

Fucking genius I am :obama:

wolf_bl

Jobber
Reaction score
In my oppinion Batista could return if cena not def. brock at extreme rouls

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Ones I see atm Edge someway, SCSA, Foley and Batista.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Crayo said:
One more run though on a limited schedule would suit Angle - I really see it happening. As for Hardy, I agree; though he's "turned his life around" so maybe we will eventually see him.

I can also see Angle getting one last WWE run before he permanently rides off into the sunset (picture Angle in a tiny cowboy hat, laugh, repeat).

Unfortunately, I don't see Vince or Hunter ever letting Jeff back into a WWE ring in any capacity. I believe he promised that "he'd turned his life around" prior to his last WWE run. I doubt they would be willing to take that risk again.

wk

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I dunno would love the Angle return for one last heel run but I don't see him coming back as he's become so huge and a big part of TNA!

2ECFIGHTING2

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
wrestletubez.webs.com
matt said jeff hardy was thinking about returning to WWE when his contract expires, and matt has been wrestling at like a million indy shows.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Matt maybe as VKM seemed to like him and he has put a lot of work in recently on the indies.