Does anyone know why SD isn't live?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Theyre too busy with raw

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
HeatherSays said:
I think a lot of it has to do with the channels in which they are shown in America. USA network has hosted Raw for most all of the time it has been a show and is okay with it running over and other things. Smackdown is on Syfy which has another show that they feel has good ratings that comes on directly after Smackdown. If Smackdown was to be live then it could potentially run over and affect the show after it and it is possible that Syfy does not want that. I have no way to know that this is true, it is just what I assume. I know that they cut Smackdown to fit into the 2 hour segment so it makes sense.

SyFy wouldn't say anything, they're SD's bitch. SD is the highest rated show on the network, there would be no problem from that perspective.