Does anyone know how I would delete my WWE Network subscription?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DPgtfan

Jobber
Reaction score
Dude you have them your credit card. That's on you. What free trial have you ever done that requires a credit card?

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Dude you have them your credit card. That's on you. What free trial have you ever done that requires a credit card?
That's how nearly all of my bills start up. You give them your card and the first month is free, then the following month they charge your card.

Also, netflix is like that. You get the first month free through a code, but you have to enter your card for it to bill you the following month. You call and cancel once that expires if you don't want the service.

DirecTV is a real son of a bitch with it. Here is free hbo for 3 months! Then after those 3 months they bill you for that shit, and there is a strong chance you forget to call to cancel, atleast i do.

philitup

Jobber
Reaction score
I never said it wasn't on me. Just wondering though, if the free trail sign up page looks any different from the page where you buy it?
Why don't you just phone them and try anyway?
Yeah, I probably will sometime soon.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I know where you messed up though, because honestly I did it as well. I clicked free trial but then it forwarded me to pay pal, and I clicked okay, then they billed me. I missed a step along the way, but I planned on getting it anyways. 60 bucks is about what i'd spend on WM alone without it.

philitup

Jobber
Reaction score
Well thanks to everyone for trying to help. I'll call them, but if nothing can be done it shouldn't be the end of the world, I'll just have to give my mom and dad the money. And it is a really good deal the WWE Network is awesome, it's just a bit annoying. Thanks again, guys.