Does anyone know how I would delete my WWE Network subscription?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

philitup

Jobber
Reaction score
Just wondering, because I don't REALLY want to keep this for six months straight, because I'm the only one in my family that's into the WWE (My dad used to be but he wouldn't watch this much) so I'm guessing they wouldn't want to pay $60 for something only I would watch. So if anyone could answer my question that would be awesome.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Go to your account, then click 'billing information' click 'Cancel my account'.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Go to your account, then click 'billing information' click 'Cancel my account'.
Don't you have to still pay the $60 at first, or you couldn't Cancel until 6 payments of $10 over 6 months happened?

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Pretty sure you might be using the trial still? You should be able to cancel before paying, it gives me that option.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Physically impossible to have used the 7 day trial yet, it ends March 3rd (providing you signed up on launch day) - so you can get the free trial and cancel it, and you don't have to pay the $60. The 6 month commitment only happens once the free trial is over. If you cancel once the trial ends, you will still be paying the $60 for the 6 month commitment.

philitup

Jobber
Reaction score
So when I go to billing info it says:

You are currently subscribed to WWE Network

Your next billing date is Thursday, March 27, 2014.The credit/debit card or PayPal account you have on file will be charged $9.99 plus applicable taxes on this date.

Your subscription will expire on Wednesday, August 27, 2014. If you would like your subscription to be automatically renewed, you can change your auto-renew preference here or call customer service at
call_skype_logo.png
866-308-5684. For additional information click here.

PAYMENT INFORMATION

Your subscription will be billed to the credit card ending in ****************

Click here to update your payment information.

There isn't anything that says "Cancel my account", so I'm guessing I'd just call customer service? Unless I'm missing something.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
When you signed up for the account did you not click the Free 1-Week Trial button or did you click the Buy it now button because it sounds like you clicked the buy it now button and already paid for it.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Isn't their a 6 month contract? In which case, you ain't getting out of it and you are in for the 6 months.

Reactions: Nero_x3

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
When you signed up for the account did you not click the Free 1-Week Trial button or did you click the Buy it now button because it sounds like you clicked the buy it now button and already paid for it.
Exactly. You can't cancel it if you bought it, the 6 month commitment is REQUIRED.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Ah yes, looking at that, you've actually bought it. You didn't get the trial.

philitup

Jobber
Reaction score
WTF? I'm pretty damn sure I clicked the free trial button. Okay, so if I bought it I can't call the number and not have to pay the $60?

philitup

Jobber
Reaction score
Well that's fan fucking tastic... I could've swore I clicked the free trial button, but I guess not. It's kind of annoying since weather you want to buy it or not the payment page looks the same.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Why don't you just phone them and try anyway?

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Unfortunately I don't think you can. It's a contract so to speak, and I don't think they will grant your release like they did CM Punk. Let me know if it works though.