Documentaries recommendation thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
There's a documentary called We need to talk about Sandy Hook. It exposes how Sandy Hook was a hoax. People keep uploading it on the Internet, but it keeps being removed. It's a banned documentary.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2708570/pg1
It's not banned, it's been removed a few times.

A few people have already debunked parts of it, including most importantly the lineup of police footage in the 20ish minute timeline that is incorrect. The police time footage is 1min 20 seconds off, and is proven in other youtube videos when aligned with the other police dash cam's done.

I do like a few of the users who did it, but there is a lot of nonsense involved in the documentary - and most importantly - a TON of shit left out on purpose. It's decent but certainly not the bible of hoax documentaries. I would recommend it to anyone new and interested, but not to anyone who has paid attention to it over the last two years. After watching this, fact checking every aspect is a must.