Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Where's that Ace guy?

Ace

Reaction score
Night only ends in 3 hours, you plum.

That said...

Night 4 is over.

TFW is dead.

Welcome to Doctor Who Mafia!

You are The Doctor, Earth Aligned.

Doctor-Who-The-Name-of-the-Doctor-was-going-to-end-very-differently-1339775.jpg

"The Doctor" was the main alias used by a mysterious renegade Time Lord from Gallifrey who travelled through time and space with various companions in their obsolete and "borrowed" Type 40 TARDIS.

They were the universe's "greatest defender", having saved the cosmos thousands of times throughout a long life, becoming a great legend across the universe.

You are a Weak JOAT.

You will start the game as a Vanilla Townie. After every odd day phase you survive, you will receive one of the following roles which you can use / will apply on that night only:
  • Jailkeep
  • Ascetic
  • Inspire
If you are shot or lynched, you have a form of Bulletproof [1-shot] whereby you will not die, but will lose all your powers.

You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Day 5 = 24 hours. 9 alive, 5 to lynch.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Cool. We lynching Chris?

Ace

Reaction score
Barry has been lynched.

You are The Weeping Angels, The Great Alliance aligned.

Series5weepingangels.jpg

The Weeping Angels were an extremely powerful species of quantum-locked humanoids (sufficient observation changes the thing being observed), so called because their unique nature necessitated that they often covered their faces with their hands to prevent trapping each other in petrified form for eternity by looking at one another.
This gave the Weeping Angels their distinct "weeping" appearance.
They were known for being "kind" murderous psychopaths, eradicating their victims "mercifully" by dropping them into the past and letting them live out their full lives, just in a different time period.
This, in turn, allowed them to live off the remaining time energy of the victim's life.
However, when this potential energy paled in comparison to an alternative power source to feed on, the Angels were known to kill by other means, such as snapping their victims' necks.

You are a Tracker [2-shot] and Executioner [1-shot].

At night you may choose a player and you will be told who they visited.
During the dayphase, if the lynch vote on any player reaches half or more of the number required to be successful, you may elect to instantly complete the lynch on this player.
This execution action must be PM'd to me for it to be considered - posting in-thread or in your QT will not result in the role being used.

You win when The Great Alliance controls the lynch vote (ie when noone else can win).

Town has won.

Mafia QT: https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/npCfFGZqP4shg
Dead QT: https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/TBDYCQA5kht
Mason QT: https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/M2JXCPfwqKS

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Ace

Reaction score
MVP TFW
HM Phenom
Second HM im still working on

WOAT: Mixture of T-Pein for being an absolute Bluberry and me for giving Phenom CPs name in his result.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
GG Lads

X4LvE6H.gif

My MVP is that Showtime dude.
Honorable mentions to Town Chevy
And mafia Poyser.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
MVP TFW
HM Phenom
Second HM im still working on

WOAT: Mixture of T-Pein for being an absolute Bluberry and me for giving Phenom CPs name in his result.

I don't know what to say Ace, thank you. This really means a lot. I really enjoyed the game and I felt that we all worked together really well as a town.

Sadly I had a few blunders in my play, I should have pushed on Big Man and Grim way harder. Poyser had me fooled majority of the game. I didn't like his entrance but he did well to bring me on side, his performance was good. The Mitch info is what really came in clutch for selling me on Poyser as 100% scum.

This is probably the most effort I've put in to a town game in a few years and I was right on most things which is a first for me. I'm really happy with how I did, I just need more confidence to push.

Reactions: Ace

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
TFW!! Atta boy. @The Fourth Wall

Thanks for the game Ace.

I might have fallen off the tracks if not for your Cop info. Poyser was getting me to abandon Big Man in favour of pushing his Tweet wagon. Who knows how that Day phase would have played out without you coming in with that CP and Doddsy info. Your choice to conceal that and let the phase just play out for a bit is one of the best plays in this game. I give you many props for it. Congrats on the HM Phenom.

Reactions: Poyser
Status
Not open for further replies.