Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I think I wanna go Chris over Barry tomorrow tbh, I remember Barry felt towny early doors and I never got any particularly towny vibes from Chris.

You think Poyser would shade him that way if he was on his team? Strikes me as unlikely with the whole Bulletproof interaction I had with him.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
@Tweet Unless Poyser was purposefully trying to throw us off the scent when he flips, I'm doubting Chris is aligned with him. He's not cleared or anything, but Grim just seems far more likely based on Poyser's interactions and behaviour around him.

We are coming to the same conclusion like, whether he was blocked or chris was bus driven or chris has another way to survive a kill, he is scum lmao

But idk why you keep acting like blocking is the best course of action when bus driving who you think Mitch will shoot is >>>>>>

Nah yeah there'd still be a kill, Im just saying I don't think blocking Mitch is a good course of action when you have a bus drive (which might even mean they dont have a blocker anyway im not sure) so I don't think mitch was blocked, which leans more towards chris having a way to survive a kill (ie being bulletproof)

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I think Poyser shaded pretty much everybody that was anywhere close to POE, it's all a matter of degree. Which that isn't something I can make an educated comment on due to the way I read and played this game so far, which is very sporadically.

In other words you guys probably know better, I'm just here to kweh and look cute :cozy

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I think Poyser shaded pretty much everybody that was anywhere close to POE, it's all a matter of degree. Which that isn't something I can make an educated comment on due to the way I read and played this game so far, which is very sporadically.

In other words you guys probably know better, I'm just here to kweh and look cute :cozy

I think it'll be GG when we lynch Grim, but if it happens not to be over by then it really only comes down to you and Chris. I'd probably go Chris/You just because Poyser was on you the whole game, so that would have been some serious bus going down :lol

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'd like to think I'm all kinds of townspewed on interactions by now, but that might just be me :cozy

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Grim
Chris
Tweet
Wang
Mitch
Alco
Blaine
TFW
Doddsy

I believe that’s my list from top to bottom of string em up to don’t utter their damn name and lynch in the same sentence.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Grim
Chris
Tweet
Wang
Mitch
Alco
Blaine
TFW
Doddsy

I believe that’s my list from top to bottom of string em up to don’t utter their damn name and lynch in the same sentence.

Game likely be over by time we reach Tweet or before then :cozy

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Mitch also pretty much sealed Poyser today too

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I'd like to think I'm all kinds of townspewed on interactions by now, but that might just be me :cozy

You do look good on the Big Man and Poyser fronts, I just know Poyser isn't opposed to bussing his mates if it helps his cause

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Mitch also pretty much sealed Poyser today too

I think Wang is still a bit up in the air not being confirmed, but it's just so unlikely. Mason can be part scum but his interactions, demeanour and reads just seem far too town

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Posyer's read on Grim just seems so similar to how he was acting around Big Man. Never really brought him up aside from when prompted, or I'd talk to him and bring Grim up and he'd bring up all these good points but never pushed him. He was always favouring Tweet over both of them. Even today he voted Tweet straight away. So much distance between them, I'd be surprised if it was all a bus.

Alco

Reaction score
- Character claiming is allowed. PMs are liable to be inconsistent with each other so spec based on your PM is heavily discouraged. Non-town have been given fakes of an unspecified quality.
^with regards to theme/character spec.

Let's just lynch Barry imo

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Don't worry about me posting my sign-ups early. It's gonna be an 18 player game and I'd try to get as many early sign-ups as possible.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Don't worry about me posting my sign-ups early. It's gonna be an 18 player game and I'd try to get as many early sign-ups as possible.

giphy.gif

Good luck with the game Mr. Grim.

Night is going to get posted while I'm asleep, I guess I should just not sleep, that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.