Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Seems weird to me that my role results would say the player’s name that I targeted and your would get a generic “your target”.

No buys.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Well if CP was busdriven then N0M would have gotten a result on someone else too

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Which is generally why I and most go by the “your target” guide of giving results as it at least leaves some room for ambiguity.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
It would be pretty messed up by a host to tell me that “CP is earth aligned” if i didn’t actually target CP

CP was your N2 target and Doddsy N1 right? Also were your Doddsy results given the same way?

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
This seems pretty simple. Big Man looks funny in the light. Based on his claim of CP targeting Mitch after a VT claim, my immediate counter of copping CP as town, big man disappearing for a bit after actively going for Cp and then claiming the host gave him a different result format than i got for both my cop shots.

We lynch big man here, he probably flips scum. If he happens to flip town tracker, than we have an issue haha

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
So from what I gather Poyser and Big Man are scum ya? :cozy

vote Big Man

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
However he flips I think we need to put poyser's head on a spike

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
This seems pretty simple. Big Man looks funny in the light. Based on his claim of CP targeting Mitch after a VT claim, my immediate counter of copping CP as town, big man disappearing for a bit after actively going for Cp and then claiming the host gave him a different result format than i got for both my cop shots.

We lynch big man here, he probably flips scum. If he happens to flip town tracker, than we have an issue haha

I don't see why we'd lynch anyone else than Big Man at present. He barely explained himself afterwards either, his last post seems like he's given up. Why would he do that if he was town and had been fucked with? I'd be livid. He basically just said idk and dipped lol

Reactions: PHEN0M

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also people were voting me? Why?

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
When Poyser pulls the "why would I defend big man there as scum" card tomorrow pls disregard

Reactions: PHEN0M

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
However he flips I think we need to put poyser's head on a spike

Looking back I definitely can see it now. I remember I actually called him out at the beginning of the game because I didn't like his entrance or reasons for giving town reads. He softed a town read on TP before pushing on him. I also think he has been planning to play with me as town as I'm probably too trusting of people and I obviously respect his ability

Status
Not open for further replies.