Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
When I asked Ace what Asetic and Inpsire were he explained to my in detail what the roles were and how I would use them if I got them. I could not save them for later. Asetic was passive, whilst Jaikeep and Inpspire would be targeted by me.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Actually, one of my X-Shot roles was Inspire which means I would give somebody an extra shot if I targeted them with that role

Would Ace put two enhance type roles as town? I realise mine had more chance of never happening but idk :hmm

What does your role do exactly Doddsy?
I have no idea what the actual result would be aside from just strengthening you

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Technically my role is a gift giver variant, just specifically I'm giving a sonic screwdriver and only to the doctor

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I have no idea what the actual result would be aside from just strengthening you

That is not reassuring, I'll be honest.

My Inspire role would have given someone an extra shot. I could have targeted Mitch for example and given him another Vig shot. Essentially strengthening him.

I would not like lynching off set-up spec, but those roles are so similar. I guess they could co-exist

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Technically my role is a gift giver variant, just specifically I'm giving a sonic screwdriver and only to the doctor

And you just happened to peg me as The Doctor?

You said you chose at random, right?

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Surely the Role PM would explain what it actually does should it reach me?

Idk, that claim just sounds really convenient after me claiming my character, and you just happening to know it was me you were supposed to target

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I had to target a specific person. It was 1-Shot.

Unless Doddsy clarifies further, our roles sound incredibly similar. I don't know what to make of this, it's set-up spec but I feel like it's rare to see two enhancing roles. Unless Ace did for balance reasons because I was only a Weak JOAT
It's a bit strange for sure lol, considering you both had to target specific people though I don't massively see why they couldn't co-exist as town, not like it's OP. I'd have been worried if you could have targeted anybody. @Doddsy Do you know exactly how you would have enhanced TFW's role?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
That is not reassuring, I'll be honest.

My Inspire role would have given someone an extra shot. I could have targeted Mitch for example and given him another Vig shot. Essentially strengthening him.

I would not like lynching off set-up spec, but those roles are so similar. I guess they could co-exist
Oh so your role could only have strengthened mitch?

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
It's a bit strange for sure lol, considering you both had to target specific people though I don't massively see why they couldn't co-exist as town, not like it's OP. I'd have been worried if you could have targeted anybody. @Doddsy Do you know exactly how you would have enhanced TFW's role?

He literally said earlier that he targeted at random and his role had to speicfic reach me as The Doctor to give the sonic screwdriver

I just really don't know what to make of this. Not sure if Doddsy saw a good opportunity to fake claim or what

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
And you just happened to peg me as The Doctor?

You said you chose at random, right?
Oh yeah totally at random I just picked someone I was reading town, I had no limit on shots to hit

Surely the Role PM would explain what it actually does should it reach me?

Idk, that claim just sounds really convenient after me claiming my character, and you just happening to know it was me you were supposed to target
Just says I give you the screwdriver to augment your role, I dunno if it would have given you more roles or made you not lose them or something

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
No lol, that was just an example.

I could target someone that is X-Shot and give them an extra shot, so like Mitch if he's Vig.
Oh but you said you had to target a specific person? I more meant were you restricted to only being able to target one character

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Oh yeah totally at random I just picked someone I was reading town, I had no limit on shots to hit

Just says I give you the screwdriver to augment your role, I dunno if it would have given you more roles or made you not lose them or something

That is kind of bullshit if you are telling the truth as town and the Asetic role is passive, I'll be big mad. I didn't have a choice from the way Ace worded it.

On a second thought, this does make some sense. Perhaps you would have made me a fully fledged JOAT? Not going to lie, you pegging the right character out of everyone does seem unlikely

Status
Not open for further replies.