Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Every time I read Chris I always give the same arguments as to why he could be scum and it's like a 50/50 chance if he's actually scum or not :slip:

Does he do more than this as town? Seems to be skating by. The most noteworthy thing he's done is sheep the TP vote and make some observations which isn't super difficult

I don't really like that he hasn't been around since before Night 1 ended or had anything to say, but I definitely saw him viewing the thread at one point. I hate to use lurking as I did do it myself years ago as both alignments. He agreed with the Mitch direction as well

I really don't know what to make of him at all

I like that town read list from Poyser a lot. I'm not as sold on Blaine and I'd put Tweet up there too. Maybe upgrade Grim from slight too bc I think his back and forth with Evans was t/t too.

I'm good with as Mitch direction tomorrow as well.

Alco

Reaction score
Damn, wanted to make an entire point about how Mitch claimed 1x, changed it to 2x but all the flips so far have been 3x.

But that's not true, Magic flipped 2x as well. So throw that theory out the window as well.

Alco

Reaction score
Does he do more than this as town? Seems to be skating by. The most noteworthy thing he's done is sheep the TP vote and make some observations which isn't super difficult

I don't really like that he hasn't been around since before Night 1 ended or had anything to say, but I definitely saw him viewing the thread at one point. I hate to use lurking as I did do it myself years ago as both alignments. He agreed with the Mitch direction as well

I really don't know what to make of him at all
Making observations that are not really alignment-indicative is kind of his thing and to be honest, it's something he gets sussed for fairly often and so do I.

Last game I was sort of on him and he turned out to be scum, but it was more due to POE and none of my reasons were very solid.

Alco

Reaction score
But yea, he's done nothing to earn a town read, that's for sure.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I feel like Chris hasn't really had a stance since the TP vote on Day 1. That and his lurking and not many contributions isn't looking great for him. He could definitely be riding off the bit of credit he got for voting TP

Do you still have Phen0m as Town? I think he's in the same pool as Alco and Chris that they done a couple of things but could easily be blending in. Honestly think Alco has looked the best out of them, but idk
I was giving phenom credit because he hammered t-pein just when t-pein seemed to be setting up some kind of results claim or at least that’s the impression I got from his posts at the time. Tho I think phenom made a post somewhere around the execution that stood out to me on readback, hold on

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Lethal probably not on forever, any other options?
This. It mostly stood out because I’m not sure I ever remember phenom having these kinds of concerns before or using this kind of reasoning not to wagon somebody? Of course, if he’d have known lethal was about to be executed he probably wouldn’t wanna be on the wagon if he could help it. It’s not bad reasoning in and of itself because it probably would be a while until lethal showed up, but like I said I’m not sure I’ve ever seen phenom in particular show concern for that kind of thing

Ace

Reaction score
3 hr 30 minutes of night left.

Also, at the end of the upcoming day phase, if you have fewer posts than me you will be repped out.
Only one person though as that's the length of my rep list :worried

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
3 hr 30 minutes of night left.

Also, at the end of the upcoming day phase, if you have fewer posts than me you will be repped out.
Only one person though as that's the length of my rep list :worried

Doddsy, CP and Wang right about now

tenor.gif

• Wow
Reactions: Ace

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
This. It mostly stood out because I’m not sure I ever remember phenom having these kinds of concerns before or using this kind of reasoning not to wagon somebody? Of course, if he’d have known lethal was about to be executed he probably wouldn’t wanna be on the wagon if he could help it. It’s not bad reasoning in and of itself because it probably would be a while until lethal showed up, but like I said I’m not sure I’ve ever seen phenom in particular show concern for that kind of thing

That's interesting, for sure. I swear Phen0m just sheeped everything last game and wasn't really looking at any alternatives, right? I do think it's possible he didn't want anything to do wit the wagon, but that strikes me as a bit to obvious if he was aware of an imminent execute

What do you make of Alco?

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I just realised I said I'd trim my activity down and I now have more posts than TP lmao :heston

I need a break after this game, my brain is fried

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I’m getting serious scum vibes from Chris tbh. Really reminds me of his play in WWE Jobbers Mafia when he was scum, not to mention he hadn’t really been on me but nonchalantly said he’d be good with going with me. He’s one to look out for that’s for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I also feel a lot better about TFW than I did day 1

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I’m getting serious scum vibes from Chris tbh. Really reminds me of his play in WWE Jobbers Mafia when he was scum, not to mention he hadn’t really been on me but nonchalantly said he’d be good with going with me. He’s one to look out for that’s for sure.

The bolded is a good point. It comes across a tad opportunistic. I don't think he mentioned you until that post on a skim of his ISO.

Big Man

Reaction score
I'm thinking that we should push CP tomorrow. His posts are all wallpapery, he's dipped in and out which he tends to do more as scum. As town he's more likely to dip in with multiquotes on wagons and make his time here count. I haven't got that vibe from him tbh.

Big Man

Reaction score
I've not really played with Mitch, but he's made some reasonable posts which added to his role make me think he's town. A lot of the time new/inexperienced players with a fake that would often buy them a route to end game are a lot more likely to coast, since they don't have to offer directions and create interactions as there's not real incentive to hunt lynches down if they're scum

Status
Not open for further replies.