Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I’m going to flip a switch starting day 3, i know if i start going to work during night I’ll end up dead.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Reactions: Doddsy

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
How so?

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The Tap A-Team
If he claimed after he was half majority questions would be raised about why the execute wasn't used on him. Him claiming from one vote completely negates that point, and you don't generally claim off one vote, especially with a power role like vig.

Seems to me like he could have done it to avoid execute spec later. Could be coincidence too but

I love you, that's why.
giphy.gif

i love Doddsy too, he’s a good guy.
tumblr_lv7fdbcTHL1qfdsw1o1_500.gif

:hmm

Occam's razor tells me that Blaine is probably town considering the execute.
That's probably a fair point

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Day 2 is over

Lethal Banks has been executed.

Welcome to Doctor Who Mafia!

You are Madame Vastra , Earth Aligned.

Madame_Vastra.jpg

Madame Vastra, born Va'stra, was a Silurian detective who shared a house at 13 Paternoster Row with Jenny Flint, her maid and eventual wife, in Victorian London.
Alongside Jenny and the Sontaran nurse Strax, Vastra investigated unusual activities.
Vastra employed Strax as a butler in London while Jenny became the maid to cover any possible gossip.

You are a Watcher [3-shot].

At night, you may choose a player, and you will be told who visited them.

You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

It is now Night 2

You have 15 hours to get your orders in.
:pogba why the fuck have they used an execute on lethal

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Is this alignment indicative for lethal tho?? I thought you could easily tell his alignment, why not wait for that before pushing him for inactivity?
Yes? As town he pretty much always tries to get involved I don’t think I’ve ever seen him just sit around doing nothing and not try and catch up or make reads. Obviously moot now

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Look in to Big Man, and tell me what you think
Maybe they executed lethal because they were worried the wagon might go to a scum if lethal had a good claim? Although I think it was only you offering up different alternatives but it would probably point to big man or tweet yeah

big man has definitely been underwhelming so far, he’s usually not very active but I’m used to him coming in and making good points when he is around as opposed to just making excuses lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I need to get this off my chest before I sleep as it is bothering me, anyone played with Christopher or know his tells?

I was giving him some credit for voting TP but he sheeped so it's not that hard to do. I would say lurking is usually NAI but he's been lurking a ton. I feel like he's been scraping by since TP has been gone and it's bothering the heck out of me

I really think he's possible scum blending in, someone else look at him and tell me I'm not crazy, good night
Not that I’m giving him a town read for it, but he does lurk a lot as town too I think. I don’t think it’s AI for him. I don’t think his contributions have been great though tbh

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
giphy.gif

That was a very quick claim.

I'm gonna state that with the execute happening him claiming before getting in to that range is pretty alarming IMO
Ah the quick claim is a good point actually

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I find Mitch kinda self resolving though really in general with that claim

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I think CP is kinda just talking shit at this juncture lol

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Wang's response to me with that read list looks good. I really wasn't expecting him to be so thorough.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I find Mitch kinda self resolving though really in general with that claim

That is the first point from Doddsy I have really liked in this game, I'm really torn on Mitch. If we're talking play, I still am not a fan. However his claim does line up with Flay being dead. Flay shot Magic, Mitch shot Flay and then Chevy got janitored by Mafia, right? It would have looked more suspect to me if Mitch never suspected Flay but took credit for the kill.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I hate janitors tbh, unless Mitch can prove another shot it's really a crapshoot as to whether he's telling the truth or not

He's not removed out of my POE, only for the time being

Status
Not open for further replies.