Do You Want Undertaker To Wrestle At WM This Year? *Poll*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do You Want Undertake to Wrestle at WM?

• :yes:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • :no:

• :idontcare:

• Total voters

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Britanica said:
I think Punk and Taker's match this year will be a great match but not enough build-up for it will take place. They should have started building up for it a month ago. Either way, I am almost certain that is what is going to happen. I just hope Taker don't get hurt too badly, or even Punk because they both had surgeries recently.

Love the new sig by the way. :obama:

Well, their hands were kind of tied here due to the Punk/Rock feud, which really couldn't have been avoided (I suppose). I think with what time they do have left, they can come up with something good, albeit a bit rushed. Which is actually somewhat fine for me (if I was actually watching), the build for End Of An Era lost a lot of steam near the end of it so maybe it'll work out for the better.

And thanks. I'm probably never changing it.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Voted for "I don't care" - :idontcare:

1) It's an Ambrose smiley, so naturally I voted for it.
2) I seriously do not mind either way. If he doesn't appear then #TwiceInALifetime doesn't happen. If he does appear, we get an epic well deserved Taker vs Punk feud which inevitably results in a fantastic Wrestlemania match. I was a hater for the latter at first, but the more I think about it, the more I want to see it.

Reactions: seabs

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I've basically tricked myself into wanting this. I've been watching re-runs of his past returns and i'm pretty amped to see him. I just hope that if he is back, that he's healthy, and not pushing it

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
voted for idc wm won't be the same without him. i am not happy nor sad. and if he does :yay: if he doesnt :idontcare:

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
A week ago I was torn about it, since the only way of avoiding the "Twice in a lifetime" match was by putting punk in the match to make it a triple threat.
But now since Rock/Cena is official, I definitely say yes, I know it may hurt him but I just can't resist the nostalgia of seeing him in the ring again.