Do You Want Undertaker To Wrestle At WM This Year? *Poll*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do You Want Undertake to Wrestle at WM?

• :yes:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • :no:

• :idontcare:

• Total voters

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
The chances of his return have increased since his appearance at a house show last week.
He may show up next Monday on RAW.
Do you want him to have a match this year at Wrestle Mania?

Also, who the heck would he fight!? Punk???

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
YES!!!! And :pity: i want punk to end the streak, and continue a huge heel run after.

Dazman

Jobber
Reaction score
No I'd rather he wait one more year and have a huge retirement match built around him at WrestleMania XXX. I think that would be a much more suitable stage to have his last Wrestling match.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Naw have him retire already.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
I'd have him fight someone this year and then do a retirement thing next year, it's not as if he's getting any younger :/ so having him ready this year and not using him seems a waste.

Brosnar

Jobber
Reaction score
No.

I haven't seen any videos of him at the house show last week, but I read that he doesn't feel he is at his best, so if that is the case, I'm in favour of him taking a year out to get back to his best, given his age.
WrestleMania 30 is a good, round number to have his final match, and I wouldn't mind that, as long as it's not a loss to anyone, let alone Cena.

But after Punk labeled himself as "god" on Raw last night, and the fact that Taker was back for a match last week, it won't surprise me if they quickly work him into an angle and match for Mania this year now. It will be weird to see them throw him in so quickly, but I'd be more surprised now if he doesn't compete this year.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I don't care. Until his match with Cena at next year's Mania, I have no interest in anything Taker does (since all we have left for him is a match against Punk & Cena really). His match against Punk this year doesn't do anything for me, but I don't think it's going to be a terrible match like their ones at Breaking Point and Hell In A Cell. The card's already littered with matches I don't really care about, what's one more?

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Mustafar Reginald said:
I don't care. Until his match with Cena at next year's Mania, I have no interest in anything Taker does (since all we have left for him is a match against Punk & Cena really). His match against Punk this year doesn't do anything for me, but I don't think it's going to be a terrible match like their ones at Breaking Point and Hell In A Cell. The card's already littered with matches I don't really care about, what's one more?

I think Punk and Taker's match this year will be a great match but not enough build-up for it will take place. They should have started building up for it a month ago. Either way, I am almost certain that is what is going to happen. I just hope Taker don't get hurt too badly, or even Punk because they both had surgeries recently.

Love the new sig by the way. :obama: