Royal Rumble Do you think.....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
Sheamus is going to return at the Rumble? I remember reading that his injury time table was some time between now and February. I'd like to see Sheamus return and join the Authority, but with all the big returns and names in the Rumble match, I'm not so sure he will.

Reactions: Butters!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I think Sheamus will indeed be one of the returns, 15 spots left, one raw show, one Main event show and one smack down show left to announce probably 10-11 more and then 4 surprises one of which I can see being Sheamus

@bigwwecritic

Jobber
Reaction score
I can definitely see Sheamus making a huge impact in the RR and maybe beating Kanes record for number of eliminations. But i can't see him winning it. I've also read some rumors that Matt Hardy may be returning as well. which would be AWESOME!!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I have a do you think,
Last year the NXT had a tourny for someone to compete in the RR. Bo Dallas won that honor.
There doesn't seem to be a tournament for that this year, but do you think they would bring another person up by surprise? Perhaps Corey Graves. He was teasing an appearance about a month ago but who knows, I like the idea of having an NXT star in the rumble tbh.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
He returns in either the RR match or in the Elimination Chamber match, depending on his injury. Not excited about either options tbh.