Do you think WWE is going back to TV-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

! John Cena !

Reaction score
I personally think YES. Matches ending with blood, using weapons properly unlike the PG days, Even Cena gets a bloody face.

Reaction score
Vince is getting old, and that is not making it any easier for him to stay in touch, I have to agree with Heyman. The younger audience is a safe bet and at the moment there is no competition. What's going to shock him into risking losing sponsors, upsetting the network, and possibly upsetting some of his fans. I don't think it's any of us. Vinny needs to see $'s in front of his face. Or he needs to be pushed by someone inside of the company who he respects. As I understand it, it's very hard to get in that inner circle, and he has final say on literally every angle that reaches television (somewhere in this mess http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6UlD1Y2aYM.)

noumenon

Reaction score
Exactly, there is no viable or legit competition in sight right now of WWE. PG is allowing them to sell to the most lucrative market around, children. It makes booking all that more simpler, cuts risks of injuries on wrestlers and allows them to expand more easily into other forms of media. Has it hurt the over all product as far as a WRESTLING goes... without a doubt. But Vince's wallet is fatter than ever, so don't count on it changing... seriously... far a LOOOOOONG time.

Reaction score
Hell no it ain't going back to tv-14.

Look at how it's strangling John Morrison's character.

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^I think that's just cos they turned him into a chessy grinning twat with bad jokes.... He was never that edgy a character as a heel on ECW, but we've had no mention of The Palace Of Wisdom or any of that shit ever since he turned face.

"Matches ending with blood, using weapons properly unlike the PG days, Even Cena gets a bloody face."

Reading between the lines, you've draw all your points from this week's Raw MEvent.... There's hardly a trend emerging.

Doomsday

Reaction score
If I bought WWE out I'd make it TV MA, and book everything to my satisfaction.
Kind of like what's happening now just with a dumbass.

Airfixx

Reaction score
...No need to be so hard on yourself.