Do you think Tony Romo is stupid?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slyfox696

Reaction score
He is currently the QB (the most prestigious position) for the most renown football franchise in the NFL, is an American celebrity, and has dated both Carrie Underwood and Jessica Simpson, two of the absolute hottest females in the world.

If he's stupid, I'd hate to see what he could do if he's smart.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I hate Homo for two reasons: 1.) He is highly over-rated as a QB and people need to get off his nuts... & 2.) He's fucking Jessica Simpson :( That should be me God damnit! I should be banging her!

Romo Is God

Reaction score
I hate Homo for two reasons: 1.) He is highly over-rated as a QB and people need to get off his nuts

If overrated means, single handedly turning a franchise around, putting up some of the best numbers in the NFL, leading a team to back to back seasons in the top 3 of total offense, chosen to two Pro Bowls, one in which he played only 10 games, and made two consecutive playoff appearances all in a year and a half of play is overrated, then yes.

2.) He's fucking Jessica Simpson :( That should be me God damnit! I should be banging her!

Your lame enough to post on a wrestling forum. Good luck with that.

Slyfox696

Reaction score
If overrated means, single handedly turning a franchise around, putting up some of the best numbers in the NFL, leading a team to back to back seasons in the top 3 of total offense, chosen to two Pro Bowls, one in which he played only 10 games, and made two consecutive playoff appearances all in a year and a half of play is overrated, then yes.

Your lame enough to post on a wrestling forum. Good luck with that.
Talk to me when he wins a Superbowl like Big Ben Roethlisberger.

Romo Is God

Reaction score
Talk to me when he wins a Superbowl like Big Ben Roethlisberger.

:roll1:

Yeah, I'll call up Jason Garret and tell him to simply hand the ball off the Marion Barber 35 times a game to limit Romo's flaws.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
The NFC is extremely weak so of course he'd be chosen to be at the pro bowl, Mike Vick was going to pro bowls ever year when he was putting up god awful numbers passing the ball. And he single handle turned the Cowboys around? Really? I don't think so I think TO had a little something to do with it along with the D.

2006: 19 TDs - 13 Ints :n:
2007: 36 TDs - 19 Ints :n:

Plus he cost Dallas the Playoff game against the Seattle Seahawks when Homo botched the hold for the kicker by dropping the snap and he lost to the Giants this year making him 0-2 in two playoff appearances. So you can now kindly suck a cock you piece of shit... Thank you

Hometown Kid

Romo Sucks TO made them matter again...before he showed up Dallas was getting OWNED by the 2008-2009 super bowl champion...Carolina Panthers...

Romo Is God

Reaction score
The NFC is extremely weak so of course he'd be chosen to be at the pro bowl

Conferences have nothing to do with what goes on on the football field.

Your just being a biased clown when you bring up bullshit like that.

Mike Vick was going to pro bowls ever year when he was putting up god awful numbers passing the ball.

He put up decent passing numbers.

2396, 2313 and 2412 in passing, plus add on the damn near 8 yards a carry he had, Vick was an offensive machine.

And he single handle turned the Cowboys around? Really? I don't think so I think TO had a little something to do with it along with the D.

The D has always been average. Nothing more.

TO wasn't the old TO UNTIL Tony Romo got there. Had we kept Bledsoe, we wouldn't have seen the playoffs that year.

Tony Romo and Jason Garrett turned that team around. Deny it all you want, but your biased, and obviously not a Cowboys fan.

2006: 19 TDs - 13 Ints :n:

65% Completion Percentage.

2903 yards.

13.2 Y/C

95.1 rating

19 TD's.

All in 10 games :y:

2007: 36 TDs - 19 Ints

36 TD's

335 completions.

520 attempts.

4211 yards.

64.4 completion percentage.

12.6 Y/C

97.4 ratings

:y:

Plus he cost Dallas the Playoff game against the Seattle Seahawks when Homo botched the hold for the kicker by dropping the snap

ROFL.

Talk about speaking out of your ass. Dallas was notorious for blowing leads in the 4th Q. The Seahawks had damn near 2 minutes to get down the field and hit a FG. Sure, he botched the hold. I'll give you that one, but not the next.
and he lost to the Giants this year making him 0-2 in two playoff appearances.

HE didn't lose to the Giants.

The Cowboys did. You can't blame one loss on Romo when there was about 5 different factors that cost us that game, and Romo isn't one of them.

(In no particular order)

1) O Line

2) Bad Coaching

3) Special Teams

4) Penalties

5) WR's dropping passes and blowing routes

6) Lackluster defense before the end of the 1st half, which gave NY a ton of momentum after their score.

So you can now kindly suck a cock you piece of shit... Thank you

Lol. What are you? An Eagles fan? Or just a stupid fuck?

Romo Sucks TO made them matter again...before he showed up Dallas was getting OWNED by the 2008-2009 super bowl champion...Carolina Panthers..

:roll1:

The Panthers? ROFLMFAO!

*wipes tears* :roll1: