Do you think TNA is written better than WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
TNA has their genius moments but they need to fix up their booking, and quickly. We're seeing too many random title matches on Impact, rematches of rematches OF REMATCHES but I guess it'll help if TNA can sign a few more guys (like tag teams, because we have 2 right now and Bad Influence aren't on TV until they'll resign). WWE's booking is more consistant, I guess, they have their genius moments more often than not (for example, RAW after WM30 was best episode of RAW I've ever seen tbh) but they do have episodes of RAW that aren't good (this monday's one wasn't great, for example - it was quite boring tbh).

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Time and time again I try to watch TNA, but I find the writing is so bad that it just puts me off. I'm not sure if the WWE's writing is leagues above TNA's or whether it's just because WWE seem to have stepped away from a lot of the backstage segments (unless it's to advertise toys and dvds)
I do wish TNA was written better though.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
They both have very different styles, I wouldn't say one out does the other because I love them both. I don;t think there is any comparison when it comes to both companies. Their both independent promotions with alot to give.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
A lot of the time, yea. The problem becomes that TNA's low points are lower and WWE"s high points are higher, so even if TNA is generally more consistent, people remember the bad times.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
At the moment? No. Since HHH has had significant influence? No. TNA's writing is legendary for the wrong reasons.

It would be good if we could compare the 2012 product for example with the current WWE product, but it's a shame one has gotten better and one has gotten worse.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Nah... you're totally right, TNA is copying off some of WWE's ideas and isn't putting much thought into storylines... the wrestling is good at least,but i'd like to see storylines that make sense and are a little more ellaborate.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Nah... you're totally right, TNA is copying off some of WWE's ideas and isn't putting much thought into storylines... the wrestling is good at least,but i'd like to see storylines that make sense and are a little more ellaborate.
#Remember2012
#RoodeRunsWild
#RiseofAries

Reactions: JC4Life37