Do you think the WWE needs to replace all the PPV shows named after gimmick matches?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yes agree with that too @Beaver and I've been saying it since the split.

But a buddy made a decent point. If they did that, then that's 2 months between ppvs and rivalries could get real stale.
I can see what he's saying, but I still think it's the better option. I think I'm going to stick to smackdown only for a bit. Just so that way it's only 1 ppv but still every month. Not every 2 weeks. Although by the time rumble gets here that'll be a decent stretch with no ppv. Kinda surprised they didn't have a 'network special' in between somewhere lol

Jazzwazza

Jobber
Reaction score
I don't like the gimmick ppvs I enjoyed the old days when these matches were special and only used at appropriate times. It feels way too forced and takes the shine off the gimmick matches cause we see them so often now

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Yeah, HIAC and TLC can hit the road as far as I'm concerned.