Do you think the Chicagoans will start booing Punk?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Punk_Axel_Ziggler_Fan

The Artiste
Reaction score
So, spoiler alerts, CM Punk didn't turn up to Monday Night RAW last night. The entire arena were chanting his name all night, hoping that their hometown hero would even make an appearance for his biggest fans. But, no. Don't get me wrong, I am still a CM Punk fan, just as I have always been, but many feel like he's let his fans down by not even mentioning RAW coming to Chicago. Do you think the Chicago fans will start losing faith in Punk?

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I don't think fans will lose faith in him. Disappointed, yes. But CM Punk will always be won by the Chicgao fans.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
nah they are too big of marks.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
If Dolph's is right about them all being marks, then yes. Because hating a guy simply because he doesn't show up when you want him to is one of the most markish things you can do.

wk

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
If Dolph's is right about them all being marks, then yes. Because hating a guy simply because he doesn't show up when you want him to is one of the most markish things you can do.

wk
they aren't marks, they are CM Punk marks. meaning CM punk could shit on their mom's face and they'd be like "HAHAHA! PIPEBOMB!"