Do you think Roman Reigns will go back to being the Main Babyface, but on SmackDown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
I'm tired of having Roman's samoan dick shoved down my throat, however, Vince seems to think we all love it and his constant pushes are just inevitable.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Most talked about. Biggest reaction on average
I’d argue both those points. But okay. To me, overness is something like what DB had with his face run. Something CM Punk had after his pipe bomb. Something Cena had for nearly 10 years off and on. Stone cold had it. The Rock had it.

Overness is where a crowd not only buys merchandise non stop, but can’t stalk about them, reacts when they’re face or heel, they make the crowd feel literally involved with anything, gives that sense of realism and fun. It’s as if they can capture lighting in a bottle every single week, somehow.

People like Roman, while they can get some asses in some seats now and then and get reactions for the most part, he’s no where near over or being the guy. He literally lacks the very fabric over of those superstars: entertaining.

Roman is a failed, forcefully pushed Cena wannabe. Vince figured that the somewhat forcefully thing worked with Cena so it’ll be 0 issue with Roman. Well, it hasn’t worked out. Not like they wanted at all, hence why they keep trying to put him in every main event and beat everyone...Roman sells because fans have been force fed him so much that yeah, he sells some shit and always seems like a big deal. If I put a pearl necklace on a pig, it’s still a pig even if I nearly convince you its not.

Vince is a used car salesmen with Roman. Roman is the used Chevy you shouldn’t have bought, but hey, at least it has some great body work done, right? Roman has some of the features of a top dog, great outward appearance and all, but in no way screams “I’m the next Cena.” Cena has more talent in his steroid ridden nutsack that Roman has in his entire body.

Roman should be heel, moved the mid card, sometimes main event scene, and pushed in this manner. They’ve gone as far to having to use his cancer to try and push him even more. It sad and stupid and Roman is just not meant to be another punk or rock.

I respect the hell out of him for battling cancer for all these years and he’s talented in the ring as a wrestler, but in no way should he be in the main events like he is. He lacks it all.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
It's now the year 2021 and I was right...

Redboy123@

Reaction score
The fact that we're even having this discussion after a 5 year push which includes 4 straight Wrestlemania main events
proves that Reigns is NOT "The Guy", will never be "The Guy" & I personally will never see him as "The Guy" because his
entire push has been one long, pathetic, lame, forced load of sufferin succotash.

#NeverForget
#NeverLettingThatGo
#MiddleFingerToReignsForever
This is the funniest shit ever lmao

I wonder what this wack job thinks now? Probably so stubborn that he wont even admit that Roman has character.

@Killer Orange Cat bring him back I miss winding this dweeb up and making him look like an idiot

Last edited:

jamesrobert

Reaction score
Well everyone has their own opinion about Roman so I respect yours.

The thing is you can tell that Vince was going to let Roman keep that Universal Belt for months maybe even a year when won it from Brock at Summer Slam.

Also they was going to have him face and beat Rock at this year's Mania. They are still even promoting the match for WM 36...

Some even say he's gonna even face Goldberg at WM. Also one guy said a doubtful BS rumor about WWE paying Stone Cold over a half of a Million dollars to face him....

So basically it's very curious on how they are going to book him for now on. Not saying he's going to get the Title within the next 2-4 months, I'm just saying that when the time is right they are going to put Roman back on top and KEEP him there.

jamesrobert

Reaction score
I know I'm not the only one wondering this but do you feel Roman will go back to being the Main Guy/Babyface on SmackDown?

Truly I am a Roman Reigns fan I just hate his booking a lot of the time. Only time I truly hated Roman was the year he beat one of my heroes the Undertaker at WM 33.

Besides that I love Roman and his Character. But Vince has the IQ of a piece of horsesh*t when it comes to booking him.

Now that we finally got people cheering for him, which is sad because it took Cancer for a lot of the fans to do that; Also Now we got Rollins as Universal Champion I find it to be the perfect time to make Rollins Face of Raw and Reigns Face of SmackDown

Now I know a lot of you can see something like this coming from a mile away, I'm just wondering if anyone else feel certain on it?
both are awesome wresler..i like both

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
He shouldn't be turned babyface for a long time. A heel is much more natural for him.

If they have to turn him at some point, I just hope they keep his edge. I never liked how he was booked as a babyface. Making such a big guy an underdog was silly.