Do you think other talent will be scared to wrestle Brock?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
No they won't be scared. Even though Brock is back, he has to follow the 'business rules'. Simple as that.

@[Dolph'sZiggler] what match is the first gif?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
No they won't be scared. Even though Brock is back, he has to follow the 'business rules'. Simple as that.

@[Dolph'sZiggler] what match is the first gif?

Heath Herring @ UFC 87. Brock's first win in the UFC

brock_ride_herring.gif

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Maybe after Nate's next fight, but I gotta show support for my favorite fighter until after then.

May 5th UFC on Fox 3 main Event: Nate Diaz vs Jim Miller.

WAR NATE

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
No why would they as long as he follows the correct way of doing things in a wrestling ring then there is no issues yeah he might hurt a bit more than some other guys due to his size and power but they are all fully trained wrestlers and they all know how to look out for each other.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Censorious said:
Fact: Teddy Long entertains me more than you.

Boring.

Why would I care how entertaining I come off to a predictable ass dolt such as yourself?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Why would I care how entertaining I come off to a predictable ass dolt such as yourself?

Didn't ask you to care, I just needed you to know the amount of entertainment that sticks, IE, entertains, is as small as Mikedot's IQ.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Well from the gifs Dolph'sZiggler posted it shows Brock can hit hard for real and it must strike fear into wrestlers minds in WWE now hes back and if any of them step out of line Brock would easily put them in their place

Also didnt think this was a stupid question to ask for this thread. Just trying to make a discussion