Do you support the Crusade?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you support Edge's Crusade?

• Yes. I support Edge.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, this is fucking stupid.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Edge, in the past week, has begun saying that his new crusade is to rid WWE of stupidity, now WWE could turn this into something really bad, or something people actually would like. Although this would be kinda a rip off of 911 in ECW (if there was somebody being boring, he'd chokeslam them), I think this would be nice. I would love to see the end of stupid segments, stupid Swagger celebrations, and the stupid guest GM. DO YOU SUPPORT EDGE?

Axis

Reaction score
Welcome, don't talk to Adam.

Doomsday

Reaction score
I'll support it only if he does it in a Rated R fashion.
For one he should chair shot Hornswoggles head
Secondly he should blow up the corporate office
and finally
he should cut out Alberto Del Rio's left eye.

Reaction score
I was hoping this was a poll about Roman Catholic Europe finally casting out the Muslims, Jews and other pagan religious sects from the Middle East. I'm disappointed, but then I should have known better.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
I'll support it only if he does it in a Rated R fashion.
For one he should chair shot Hornswoggles head
Secondly he should blow up the corporate office
and finally
he should cut out Alberto Del Rio's left eye.

I was thinking of his entire face so we wouldn't have to see those expressions anymore.

Axis

Reaction score
You're complaining about somebody else's facial expressions in a thread about Edge?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I've gotten used to Edge over the years, Alberto just seems odd. He smiles after being forced to retreat. Totally normal.

Tacitus had this great saying. "He who fights and runs away, may turn and fight another day..."

Try and wrap your pea brain around that one and you'll understand why one might smile in that case.

Again, like I said in the other thread, Adam and many others of his generation don't want to have to think about anything. They would rather have it spoon fed to them a bit at a time so they don't strain themselves too hard.