Do you support Punk for leaving, or is he a baby?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Should he be applauded?

• Yes, it's brave.

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • No, he's a baby.

Votes: 15 37.5%

• Total voters

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
What does he solve by leaving? Even if he does come back, do you think they are comfortable giving him another big push? Because now in the back of your mind you will have to wonder if he will bail again. When CM Punk has got his title run for 434 days, he's best in the world, he's main eventing ppv's, and he's getting his way, he has no problems, everything is good. But as soon as he's not the focal point, because he can't be mr. wrestlemania, he bitches about it and leaves. My point is this, when times are good, everything is fine. When it doesn't go is way, he takes his ball and goes home.

If CM Punk really does not return, ignores the calls, and wwe realizes he isn't returning, then he owes an explanation to the fans. I know some people are going to say "He doesn't owe an explanation to his fans, blah blah blah blah blah" Wrestling fans put a lot of investment in this guy, they deserve it. There is a reason they have over 80 items on WWE.com for purchase of punks. It's because people are buying that shit, or at one time bought that shit. All of these people are buying his merchandise, he's getting revenue, then all the sudden he kicks rocks.

You have to be willing to admit that one of your favorites are wrong. You can still support him, and be critical with the way he handles things. If anything you're being more of a straight up fan. When someone is wrong you have to admit it, you're not helping them at all by (no pun intended) being a yes man.

If you agree with him then you support the type of person that walks off a job, walks off a team, or walks out of a relationship. That's all good, live your life that way and see how that goes for you.

SCSA redeemed himself with apologies and admitting he was wrong. I can only hope Punk does the same thing or I will forever think of him as a baby.

Last edited:
Reactions: edge4ever

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
What does he solve by leaving? Even if he does come back, do you think they are comfortable giving him another big push? Because now in the back of your mind you will have to wonder if he will bail again. When CM Punk has got his title run for 434 days, he's best in the world, he's main eventing ppv's, and he's getting his way, he has no problems, everything is good. But as soon as he's not the focal point, because he can't be mr. wrestlemania, he bitches about it and leaves. My point is this, when times are good, everything is fine. When it doesn't go is way, he takes his ball and goes home.

If CM Punk really does not return, ignores the calls, and wwe realizes he isn't returning, then he owes an explanation to the fans. I know some people are going to say "He doesn't owe an explanation to his fans, blah blah blah blah blah" Wrestling fans put a lot of investment in this guy, they deserve it. There is a reason they have over 80 items on WWE.com for purchase of punks. It's because people are buying that shit, or at one time bought that shit. All of these people are buying his merchandise, he's getting revenue, then all the sudden he kicks rocks.

You have to be willing to admit that one of your favorites are wrong. You can still support him, and be critical with the way he handles things. If anything you're being more of a straight up fan. When someone is wrong you have to admit it, you're not helping them at all by (no pun intended) being a yes man.

If you agree with him then you support the type of person that walks off a job, walks off a team, or walks out of a relationship. That's all good, live your life that way and see how that goes for you.

SCSA redeemed himself with apologies and admitting he was wrong. I can only hope Punk does the same thing or I will forever think of him as a baby.
I think Punk is noble and brave for standing up for what he believes in. However, as I've stated several times, I think he would've done more good by staying.