• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you support Barry Bonds?

Do you support Barry Bonds?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I don't care

• Total voters

PeepShow

I was looking through the sports section, and I couldnt believe there wasnt a topic about Barry Bonds.....

I really dont have much to say on the guy besides I think he a useless piece of goo comparable to Mark Henry, but he is about to break the most important record in the history of Baseball, so something has to be said. I think you can tell me stance on him, so whats yours?

Post your thoughts here......

No. All I can say is he has tested positive for amphetamines in the past and I have the feeling that he is juiced up right now going for the record, plus #2 I don't like him at all, he's way too arrogant.

Slash

Hell no he doesn't deserve to pass Hank Aaron and he knows it Hank is a true legend. Makes me sick to see people need steroids to beat records to make them look good.

Hell no he doesn't deserve to pass Hank Aaron and he knows it Hank is a true legend. Makes me sick to see people need steroids to beat records to make them look good.

Don't worry he'll have a big one of these next to his record

Aaron will be the first without an asterisk, at least it isn't the all time world home run record, that was set by somebody in Japan with over 900 HR's.

Edge_Foreva

No, I don't support him at all.

He took steroids. Someone who takes steroids shouldn't have the most important record in baseball. He doesn't deserve to higher then the legendary Hank Aaron.

Yes. and No. I do believe he took steroids at one point in his career. All I know is, it takes more than just sheer strength to hit a homerun. You need good technique is one of the main things. Sure the bigger guys can hit them better, but muscle mass that steroids give you, doesnt mean that you are going to jack homers all day. So I stand in the middle, because taking steroids is a quick way out, so you dont have to train as much. But there is more things that go into hitting a homerun then muscle mass. So I am in the middle.

Leahy26

I support him up until he took steriods which we dont acctually no what year that was to be exact. he has 8 gold glvoes which def came before he took steriods because he was able to still move around, and if you take out the homeruns which he hit while he was on steriods(which again i dont kno exact) he would still have roughly around 400 to 500 Homeruns which is still hall of fame notice.

monkeystyle

Absolutely I do. I also support the use of steroids in sports.

Don't forget though, steroids may make you stronger but they don't give you the technique required to knock a ball out of the park.

Soulpower

^^^This. Steroid use doesn't enhance hand-eye coordination. Barry Bonds is more fat than strong, and of course he's gotten stronger throughout his career, he's been playing for about 15 or 16 years, he's bound to gain a lot of muscle mass.

Fact is, Bonds was already a first ballot hall of famer, and a multiple time MVP. There's no really no reason for him to use steroids in the first place... So yeah, I fully support Bonds and will be rooting for him when he ultimately passes Aaron.

circle

I support him, and I could care less that these athletes take the roids either. As long as its used in moderation that's fine with me.

flo23

i dont support Bonds. he cheated and cheaters shouldnt be allowed in the hall of fame. how would you feel is you acomplished something as huge as Hank and then have some cheater come by and steal it??

monkeystyle

i dont support Bonds. he cheated and cheaters shouldnt be allowed in the hall of fame. how would you feel is you acomplished something as huge as Hank and then have some cheater come by and steal it??

I fail to see how he cheated.