Do you Smoke weed?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
did you know Alcohol is worse than weed? Proven fact that weed is alot safer than Alcohol! Have you ever heard of someone dieing because of overdose of weed?

Who knows how many people died out of vehicular accidents due to weed. (Loss of coordination, it happens) It makes you very lethargic & lazy too. There are many other factors that come into play, just not the overdose thing. Like it has been stated before, moderation is key, and again it's not all gravy. People seem to let go of the fact that for every positive aspect that an inebriant has, there is something negative to go along. Nothing is "safe." Using it responsibly of course is a different issue.

I've known people who couldn't let go of the substance not because of it being physically addictive, but they developed a psychological fix, craving it to feel relaxed, thinking they couldn't have a chill time without getting high.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
From 17-19 its all I did but stopped and do it on occasion now. Last was about 2 weeks ago I think.

Humble Novice

Reaction score
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->[FONT=&quot]I can honestly say that I’ve never smoked marijuana in my entire life. That is the truth.[/FONT]

Nexus

Reaction score
I haven't smoked in 2-3 years now. It's a declining lifestyle, imo. :)

Zezima

Reaction score
Never. I lose a certain amount of respect for people who do.

fluffybunny

Reaction score
Yes in my dreams. No actually, I'm not interested in anyone that does this as it's wrong and sick. I don't smoke full stop.

tabasco

Reaction score
to: [-JLK-]

1) 2.5% of fatal crashes are attributable to marijuana compared with nearly 29% attributables to alcohol.

2) There is no such thing as a marijuana over dose.

???

Banned
Reaction score
to: [-JLK-]

1) 2.5% of fatal crashes are attributable to marijuana compared with nearly 29% attributables to alcohol.

2) There is no such thing as a marijuana over dose.

Of course more fatal crashes are thanks to alcohol. There's a greater number of people who drink alcohol than people who smoke pot. Absolutely meaningless statistic.

Nexus

Reaction score
Trying to tell someone that smokes weed why it is wrong is almost impossible.
People that smoke weed usually have a reason to smoke weed. Whether it's
personal issues, partying, or just whatever. I know this because I smoked everyday
for about 2-3 years. :p My sister has smoked since she was 13 (now 25) and everybody else in
my family has at least tried it. It effects your mindstate, personality, attitude, and etc. You don't really notice until you quit and if you spoke for personally reasons or when you're upset... Then it's hard to quit. I'm sure some people will disagree with me which is fine. I'm not going to throw out some ridiculous worldly statistic. I've experienced it. :p It is a decline to your own life in ways you most likely can't see yet.

WhoDat

Reaction score
Of course more fatal crashes are thanks to alcohol. There's a greater number of people who drink alcohol than people who smoke pot. Absolutely meaningless statistic.

I don't think you really understand how many people smoke weed

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Everyone in Orange County smoke weeds, my fucking dad smokes weed! :p & hes 50.