• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do You Smell What We Are Cooking? WrestlingSmarks Cook Book

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
1603330544620.jpeg
From the AEW Chat Tonight why don't you guys post Recipes For Food you like you wanna try stuff like that :cudi The more we share the more new things we could try

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I rarely ever make my own food unless it's stuff you just cook like you normally would cook something. :heston so I really got nothing I can add. But I look forward to what others say.

Petty

If You Smell....
I'll just to fish out my personal tacos deal. nothing special. but, still it's something I like.

Sass

BREAKFAST LASAGNA

1. Using the frozen pancakes layer them into a baking pan to cover it entirely.

2. Next spread maple syrup across all of the pancakes.

3. Make two big circles of scrambled eggs and place them on top of the pancakes.

4. Sprinkle in chopped up bacon and sausage pieces.

5. Cover in cheddar cheese

6. Repeat steps 1-5

7. Bake in the oven at 350 degrees until the cheese is melted.​

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I don't really have a lot of recipes myself bc I kinda just throw shit together or I'll just find a recipe online that looks good and slightly tweak it lol I like cooking a lot of random stuff tho so I'll def try some of these.....OMB's wrestler themed ones have me intrigued

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Nacho Reigns/InZayn Nacho

One Pound Ground Beef
Nachos
Cheese
Tomato
Onions
Peppers
Taco Seasoning
Faijta Seasoning
Sour Cream
Salsa

How To Make
I get a a sheet like you would use for a turkey but i mean you can do it in a dish and first you lay down your nachoes (I use guacamole nachos you can use what ever but make sure they are big ones lay them down to cover everything then cook your meat like u would a taco place the beef on there. (Use fujita & taco mix on your meat if you want) put a layer of cheese onions and works on it minus sour cream then you place more nachos on that more onions and works then put in your over at 425- 450 degrees and cook for bout 10-15 mins though I check on it i like to get me nachos crisp and dark.

I take salsa & sour cream & I mix taco & fajita mix in it to use as a dip as well but that's extra thing and obviously chop and dice your onions tomatoes and such. I usually use 2 or 3 bags of nachos 4 onions 4 tomatoes 4 peppers 1 sour cream and a 1 to 2 pounds of ground beef and 2 shredded cheeses up to you on what cheese and this usually last me bout 3-4 days but im a bigger guy lol.

I say prob feeds 1-6 people

The next time I cook it I will let you know I made it for mania 2 years ago and it was awesome.