Do You Play MMO's ?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xDistinctx

Jobber
Reaction score
Anyone here play any MMOs?

Games like World of Warcraft, SWTOR, and Wildstar?

I have played all three of those but only have really stuck with World of Warcraft.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I only played Star Wars The Old Republic. I like it a lot, but my computer isn't the fastest, so I restrain from playing it sadly.

xDistinctx

Jobber
Reaction score
I only played Star Wars The Old Republic. I like it a lot, but my computer isn't the fastest, so I restrain from playing it sadly.

Yeah, I had to do some upgrading for my computer to continue playing a few games. Luckily it was just a graphics card and power supply but still wasn't free.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I used to play Star Wars Galaxies back in the day, I've been dabbling on Evercrack recently like 30 mins to an hour a day because they made it free.. the most recent one I've recently played is Neverwinter on the X-Box One, haven't played on the PC yet.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Played swtor for a while, shitty endgame so stopped, been playing wow for quite some time as end game raids are what keeps me playing

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I played WoW for 6 years before quitting a few months after Cataclysm came out.. I had an 85 Orc Warrior main, a few other 85s.

I played Everquest from the day it came out until.. Quit about 2 years ago but recently came back again, I play it a few hours a week.

That's about it.

xDistinctx

Jobber
Reaction score
I played WoW for 6 years before quitting a few months after Cataclysm came out.. I had an 85 Orc Warrior main, a few other 85s.

I played Everquest from the day it came out until.. Quit about 2 years ago but recently came back again, I play it a few hours a week.

That's about it.

Cataclysm was, in my opinion, the most lacking expansion that was released. I quit during Cata also, I returned since of course but was not enjoying Cataclysm whatsoever.

Spwn85

Jobber
Reaction score
I do not play as many MMOs as I used to. Mostly just been playing Hardline and Battlefield 4 along with some CoD once in a while. MMOs are just a time sink for me and my current schedule.

Bball_91

Jobber
Reaction score
I do not play any MMOs. Work makes it hard for me to play with other people at a scheduled time or be able to really commit. I did play a WoW trial a while ago, but couldn't see myself hanging around for the long term.

xDistinctx

Jobber
Reaction score
I do not play any MMOs. Work makes it hard for me to play with other people at a scheduled time or be able to really commit. I did play a WoW trial a while ago, but couldn't see myself hanging around for the long term.

I remember the first time I played WoW, I think I said the same thing. It seemed like there was a lot going on and it almost got overwhelming.